Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayer for my newborn baby...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by CK_85, Apr 3, 2011.

1. My little boy was born 5 weeks early and is still currently in the NICU..I would like to ask that everyone pray for him to start eating better as that is the only thing pretty much keeping him in there..It's by the Grace of God that my precious miracle is here and I know that there is power in prayer..His name is Saxon and he was born the 20th march..He is a the most important thing in my life right now and as his Mama,I hate leaving him everyday..I just want him home..Thankyou to everyone..

2. Prayed my sister in Christ, and will pray some more that He will strengthen, care and watch over the treasure named Saxon who He has instrusted into your care. That young Saxon, might shortly be brought home so that both you and your husband may be blessed many years in caring for this precious little one. In Jesus names Amen, Amen, Amen!

3. Praying for Saxon, you and your family.

4. THankyou sooooo much!!

5. Thankyou!
    Jesus IS Lord...

6. CK,

My prayers are with you and sweet baby saxon...I can sort of relate because back when my niece was born she too was in the nicu for a very long time...in her case she was born with a heart defect and had open heart surgery at 4 months old. She is now 8 and healthy and I know if God brought her through all she was dealing with that God will also bring baby saxon through this and he will be home before you know it.

All of us here are praying for you, your family and your little one...God bless you all and may God restore total health to little saxon and make him stronger than ever. In His name I pray Amen.

7. Praying now for Saxon & adding him to my dail pray list.

8. Thankyou soo much..God is awesome!!!

9. Thankyou :)