• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for my guests

Hi folks

I could do with some prayer. I have some guests staying with me that are causing me concern.

Just that God will show me and guide me

Thank you people

Last edited by a moderator:
Theosebes said:
Hi folks

I could do with some prayer. I have some guests staying with me that are causing me concern.

Just that God will show me and guide me

Thank you people
Dear Theosebes;

God will honor you for seeking His guidance. We always thank our Father for His blessings and presence when others are in His home. Its biblical.

The context includes in 1 Timothy 3:4-8 that we are to be lovers of hospitality and open our homes to strangers, besides the evidence that a well-managed home gives his ability to manage the church.

Many of us have been there, Theo, to the extreme in my home that I had to ask someone to leave. It was awful but God made a way for my wife and me.

I hope your situation is not as extreme as mine but that He will make a way for you too.

Your servant in Christ Jesus. :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you sister. Guests can be "tricky" sometimes especially if they are folks you do not see often and they have their certain ways if you know what I mean.

The Scripture verse brother Bob quoted is perfect. Good one Bob.

Your a humble sister and servant of GOD Theosebes, be that way to your guests and let your light shine through as a witness to Christ.