• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for my brother Dave who is very sick with cancer.

Active
My brother Dave has stage 4 cancer started in his lungs. Dave had a kidney removed 4 years ago.
Dave is my older brother by a year or so, so this is very hard for myself and my family.
My oldest brother Dan died in August and it's doubtful how long Dave will last. He is very sick
the cancer has spread through his body. Dave is exhausted from the 4 year fight. He just gave me his
Suzuki motorcycle which he loved.
Please pray for his wife Christine, this has been very hard on her, she is Dave's angel.
Also pray for my six sisters that we will get through these next few months.
Thank you.

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and your brother, Dave’s, health condition. I know how difficult it must be for you and your family to see him go through this. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your brother, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and to surround him with His strength. Be assured of my prayer for Christine and your entire family, as well. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Grace and peace to you.

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and your brother, Dave’s, health condition. I know how difficult it must be for you and your family to see him go through this. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your brother, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and to surround him with His strength. Be assured of my prayer for Christine and your entire family, as well. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Grace and peace to you.
Thank you it is appreciated.

Active
My brother Dave passed away this morning, thanks for everyone who prayed. Please pray for his wife Christine and the family.