• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for many things

Hey guys, please pray for our Associate Pastor's wife. She's in the states now where her mom is very sick (possibly dying). Pray for the family, that God would bring comfort and understanding.

We also need prayer for our upcoming missions convention. Please pray that God would move in every person, that He would convict people to be in mission trips and even the children.

The general funding for our church is running low. Please pray that God would bring conviction to those who don't tithe at all (the pastor said there are whole families who aren't tithing) and to those who don't tithe enough. He normally doesn't do a sermon over financial matters, but he said he felt led by the Lord to preach about the biblical account of tithing. He also said to the military people that he has the roster of each rank and their pay so he knows what they make.

There's this student at the school I work at who could either need some serious medical attention, or could have an evil spirit in her. Please pray that the Lord would deliver her.

Staff Member
Father I thank you that we can come boldly to Your throne room of grace knowing that You know all our needs before we even ask You have answered. I come today and ask that You will provide for all these needs mentioned according to Your will and in Your perfect timing. I pray that You would comfort those who need Your comfort and bring healing to those who need Your healing hand upon them from the top of the head to the soles of the feet in Jesus' name and for His glory amen.

Hey guys, please pray for our Associate Pastor's wife. She's in the states now where her mom is very sick (possibly dying). Pray for the family, that God would bring comfort and understanding.

We also need prayer for our upcoming missions convention. Please pray that God would move in every person, that He would convict people to be in mission trips and even the children.

The general funding for our church is running low. Please pray that God would bring conviction to those who don't tithe at all (the pastor said there are whole families who aren't tithing) and to those who don't tithe enough. He normally doesn't do a sermon over financial matters, but he said he felt led by the Lord to preach about the biblical account of tithing. He also said to the military people that he has the roster of each rank and their pay so he knows what they make.

There's this student at the school I work at who could either need some serious medical attention, or could have an evil spirit in her. Please pray that the Lord would deliver her.

Meet every need here Lord Jesus we pray. Revive your work in this nation we pray

Active
I stand in agree with the prayers above, thats God will would be done in each situation.

Hear this prayer

Heavenly Father, please hear this prayer. Bring your comfort to the Pastor's wife and family. Lord, thank you for always being there no matter what. Also Lord reach out to the church members to give more to you so the church may glorify in your name. Thank you, Lord, for listening with your kindness heart. In Jesus' Name.
Amen

Lord God please heal her beloved mom, give her the hope ,she needs your help God, heal her mom,hoping everythings will be goin fine, In the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN