• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

prayer for guidance

My life has too many open ended problems. I need some wisdom from Jesus to shut some doors and show me the right door. Matthew 28 I will be with you always. I know he's walking with, but I'm feeling frantic.

clairevillemoon, I think you did the first step to overcoming the feelings you are having. You identified it & basically identified it's source.

God isn't the author of confusion & feeling frantic brings on spiritual confusion & well as confusion in the natural realm. satan sees your committment & knows you are standing firm. He is trying to stimulate turmoil in your life.

I was sitting home the other nite & felt a similiar feeling. It started all of a sudden & just seemed to swirl about me. It's very easy to get caught up in it. I knew what was happening, but the longer I waited to take action against it, the worse it became. I finally prayed out loud - telling God I didn't know what to say exactly but I needed to call upon His Name right then.

Once I got those words out of my mouth, I was able to begin to praise Him. The feeling left. satan cannot stay where praises are lifted to the Father.

I am a strong believer in keeping praises going up - whether in praise music or simply giving thanks to God for anything that comes to mind, whenever it comes to mind. It helps strenthen your faith & faith strengthened is a strong shield against the enemy.