• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Growth

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello family,

Recently I’ve gone through a relationship breakup and at this point of my life I’m fed up with where I am. My focus and goal, ultimate desire is to grow drastically and dramatically in Christ. I want people to see Jesus in me. I want to smile and make everyone around me laugh again like I used to. I want to be madly in love with Jesus just like when I first received him 16 years ago.

Please keep me in your prayers. I feel that deep inside I have more potential than is being used. My personal desires at times and struggles get in the way.

Thank you :love:

Not meaning to be condemnatory but listen to what you and we humans say. You've gone through, Jesus went through more. You're fed up, Jesus should be. Where you are, Jesus should be coronated King of humanity and should ascend the throne of His father David in Jerusalem. How patient is He? Jesus wants to show through us. Jesus wants us to be of good cheer, whatever our circumstance, because He has overcome. Jesus has not quit loving us/humanity since the sixth phase/day of creation. Though humanity has not jumped on board with what we attempt we are being used of God and His will, will be done in this physical realm or here on earth as it is where His physicality is at this moment.

Oh my brother, friend, Lord and God/Jesus, you alone are worthy and you alone have, are, and will provide. Though You permit what our words and deeds provide for us because you have bound yourself by your word in telling us have dominion, Your Spirit will not always strive with humanity and you will not permit more than we can bear without opportunity for escape. I ask Lord God/Jesus that you strengthen our resolve and our effectiveness in planting and, that which has been most missing in christianity: the power that is Your Spirit or inluence rather than our "form" of godliness, watering that You oh Lod may give increase for Your kingdom.

Thanks Chad for laying down your life in this/your endeavor. Though we will be afforded treasure in heaven, which is more valuable and durable than any of humanity's currency, it is God/Jesus' feet at which humanity's crowns be cast as it is He who is working in and through us to will and to do His Good pleasure.

Loyal
@Chad
Sorry to hear this, but our walk with God was never promised to always be a bed of roses without thorns for our flesh. I am praying for you in this situation.

You have worked hard and long to keep this forum as a good place for people to meet and encourage each other in God. Lean all the more heavily on our Lord and He will lift you up:

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, Chad. I know how difficult it must be for you.
I appreciate your desire to reorganize your spiritual life. It’s extremely important to strengthen your walk with the Lord. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and direct your steps in the days ahead. I’d suggest that you find a life group nearby. God’s richest blessings to you!

Administrator
Staff Member
I’m sorry to hear that, Chad. I know how difficult it must be for you.
I appreciate your desire to reorganize your spiritual life. It’s extremely important to strengthen your walk with the Lord. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and direct your steps in the days ahead. I’d suggest that you find a life group nearby. God’s richest blessings to you!

Thank you for the suggestion and prayers. Much appreciated.

Loyal
Hello family,

Recently I’ve gone through a relationship breakup and at this point of my life I’m fed up with where I am. My focus and goal, ultimate desire is to grow drastically and dramatically in Christ. I want people to see Jesus in me. I want to smile and make everyone around me laugh again like I used to. I want to be madly in love with Jesus just like when I first received him 16 years ago.

Please keep me in your prayers. I feel that deep inside I have more potential than is being used. My personal desires at times and struggles get in the way.

Brother you will be in our prayers and I want to encourage you to understand that it is totally up to you.
satan can't stop you unless you yield unto his trickery.
God has His Arms wide open waiting on you.

I made up my mind that I am going after Gods own Heart and I simply will not take no for an answer.

This has turned out to be the best decision I have ever made other then getting Born Again into Christ.

People may not always understand why you would rather spend time with the Father rather then with them but it will be you who He uses in their greatest time of need.

Just do it and never look back.
May God reveal Himself unto you above your wildest desire.
Blessings and Love in Christ
Wired

Loyal
Hello family,

Brother I think you summed up the majority of Christians,
love this site that God used you to make for our cyber space Jesus loving community, I bet that was no easy undertaking was?? sometime we are being used we don't even realize it. :)
I know immersing myself in the word, and praying on my face, and fasting helps me greatly with all things, I would be lost with out those things, thank you Jesus. You dear brother Chad will be in my prayers.

Loyal
For this, Chad's cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus(our source) the anointed one and His anointing,

Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

That he would grant Chad, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

That the anointed one and His anointing may dwell in his heart by faith; that Chad, being rooted and grounded in love,

May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

And to know the love of the anointed one and His anointing, which passes knowledge, that he might be filled with all the fullness of God (our source).

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in my our brother Chad.

Unto him be glory in the church by the anointed one and His anointing Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Psalm 138:8 KJVS
The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord , endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Be still and know that the perfect God will bring you to where he wants you in due time. Not your time but his. It will be in ways you did not expect and your final destination will be unexpected but fulfilling. He chooses best. His work of changing us, you, never ends. Becoming saved, getting baptized in his Holy Spirit is only the beginning. I was amazed that after 40 years I still had so much change yet required. So for all, so for you. Be still, have his peace and leave, truly leave this burden on the altar for these things will not be worked in a moment of time.

Interruptions are indeed divine instructions.

Psalm 32:8 KJVS
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

After 40 years I seem as a beginner. We are all beginners with him who lives forever. Relax and God will bring you to the haven he has prepared for you.

Psalm 107:29-30 KJVS
He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. [30] Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.