• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for desire to follow Jesus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:7)

Hey everyone. Please send up a prayer that my family and I find our relationship with Jesus again. We've strayed so far away and its just hard to find the desire to read His word and pray to Him. I know thats horrible but we've given in to the flesh for so long its hard to fight it.. Please it would be so appreciated. Thanks so much..

Active
Is not that something, it is a blessing from God, just to know, that you have strayed alway from God and how far. So now you know how far your return journey must be. So do not faint, it is a up hill journey, whom many have travel on our pilgrimage.:cool:

Active
Hey everyone. Please send up a prayer that my family and I find our relationship with Jesus again. We've strayed so far away and its just hard to find the desire to read His word and pray to Him. I know thats horrible but we've given in to the flesh for so long its hard to fight it.. Please it would be so appreciated. Thanks so much..
Hello Demily
i will also pray for you and your family
God bless you all x

Lord, please help them to be closer with you and make their faith in You grow evermore.

May Your wonderful grace and love shine upon them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen “Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually.” (1 Chronicles 16:11)