• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

prayer for children to be strong

My children are far away from me. I surrender them to God. They are not happy by our divorce which choose by their dad. They suffer alot. They want us to be together. But its is unfortunate. I need prayer for them to be strong and focus only on God. Let them be strong by their education. Please pray for them to get a protection of God. Amen.

Praying more for your children's connection to God & you.
May God turn around the magnet that is repelling them.

Any news yet?

Thank u very much for ur prayer. Thanks to God. Last year my children go a bit down with their schooling. But this year specialy thie last semister they return to their previous standard. My eldest boy got straight "A' in all subjects. He was grade 10 and pass to 11. It is the answer of prayer. Praise the LORD. I keep on praying for them. They will be OK. I have a strong beleife that things will be change. Be blessed. Please remember this family when u pray. Blessings.

My children are far away from me. I surrender them to God. They are not happy by our divorce which choose by their dad. They suffer alot. They want us to be together. But its is unfortunate. I need prayer for them to be strong and focus only on God. Let them be strong by their education. Please pray for them to get a protection of God. Amen.

In His Name.......Cabshaba shaba....In His Name

prayer for health

Since yesterday I'm not feeling well. I haave a pain at the right up part of my stomack. Please help me by prayer to be healed and let the will of God be on me. In Jesus name.

Praying again for you & your kids.

May you all receive showers of blessings from God as well as health & protection.

Please update me ASAP.