• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer for Brad

Staff Member
Greetings,

I would like to ask fellow Members to pray for a long time Member here at TalkJesus, Brad Huber @Brad Huber and his wife.

This is from Brad's profile page:
I am slowly losing my sight and hearing, and yet I believe that the Lord has already given me a new hearing and a new sight to replace it, its just that I am still getting used to it. I worry sometimes about being able to keep working or not being able to spend any time online anymore, but I am determined to trust the Lord and wait on Him.
https://www.talkjesus.com/members/brad-huber.24633/

Thank you and bless you ....><>

Loyal
Praying for brother Brad, I was recently thinking of him, as I have not seen him around much, he is missed here. Thanks for the update Bear

@Brad Huber

Loyal
Greetings,

I would like to ask fellow Members to pray for a long time Member here at TalkJesus, Brad Huber @Brad Huber and his wife.

This is from Brad's profile page:
I am slowly losing my sight and hearing, and yet I believe that the Lord has already given me a new hearing and a new sight to replace it, its just that I am still getting used to it. I worry sometimes about being able to keep working or not being able to spend any time online anymore, but I am determined to trust the Lord and wait on Him.
https://www.talkjesus.com/members/brad-huber.24633/

Thank you and bless you ....><>

Greetings brother, thank you for sharing this with us all and giving us chance to pray for Brad and his wife.

Staff Member
Greetings @Br. Bear

I have sent Brad a message to check how he is as we are connected on FB/Messenger.

I'm sure he will be touched and blessed by your kindness and concern.

To God be the glory

Loyal
Me and my wife are doing okay for "old" folk, bodies just dont work as well as they used to, but we still trust the Lord in bad times and good. I hadnt been on here for awhile, got locked out and never got a reply for password reset. But just found the response in my spam folder for some reason, so I am back now.

Staff Member
Greetings Brad,

glad you both are okay. Look forward to seeing you around.

Keep the Faith

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Me and my wife are doing okay for "old" folk, bodies just dont work as well as they used to, but we still trust the Lord in bad times and good. I hadnt been on here for awhile, got locked out and never got a reply for password reset. But just found the response in my spam folder for some reason, so I am back now.

Greetings Brad

Welcome back into the fold, you've been missed buddy.

Glad to hear you and your wife are doing okay, coping as we do my friend.

Let us Praise the Lord, because if we can Praise Him when things are not as good as we would hope, how much more can we Praise Him when they are.

Peace be with you.