• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for a young mother who is dying

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Please pray for a friend of my son's grandmother..Lisa..she is only 34 and dying of cancer...with only a few months to live.She has 5 children..the youngest of which is only 4 years..i am here for a few days visiting the family and my heart is breaking.
God can still work miracles in this day and age!

I hear your heart for I have a daughter who has cancer.

Is this Mother a Christian?

If so please remember her greatest healing is when she goes home to be with the Lord.
God knows what is best for her, and we need to trust him in this.
He may heal her physically, but he also may not.
Each of us comes to a time of death, and the main concern would be is she saved.
True life begins when we," Pass through death into life eternal."

Lord if it be your will we ask for healing,for this Mother,and for her children, knowing nothing is impossible with you, trusting your will be done, for your purpose, and glory. Amen

She is a morman..and a devout one as far as i know..i know that things happen in life and people die..there isn't anything that can be done about that.But God can do anything..His will be done:)

True life begins when we," Pass through death into life eternal."

Lord if it be your will we ask for healing,for this Mother,and for her children, knowing nothing is impossible with you, trusting your will be done, for your purpose, and glory. Amen
Amen.. I agree in Jesus name..

Yes Daizy, we know and will testify there is wonder working power in the name of Jesus...pray He uses you there...♥

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Stories 0
S Devotionals 0
L Prayer Request 4