• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for a baby

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I work as an emergency medical dispatcher and today I had the difficult task of helping a family who was rushing to the hospital because the wife had gone into premature labor with their first child.

They lived in a very rural area, and we convinced them to pull over and wait for an ambulance because the baby was coming and could not wait any longer, the first safe place they found, was a church parking lot, which was quite empty at that time of the night.

The baby was breeched, we guided mom and dad through delivering him safely, but when the baby did come out, he was not breathing, so we guided dad through 15 heart wrenching minutes of CPR on his son, until the ambulance was able to reach them. I do not, and likely will not know the final outcome, and for privacy reasons I cannot reveal any information about the family.

I'm sure that HE will know who everyone is praying for though, if you could please, just pray for this poor family at this terrifying time. Thank you so much

Active
I work as an emergency medical dispatcher and today I had the difficult task of helping a family who was rushing to the hospital because the wife had gone into premature labor with their first child.

They lived in a very rural area, and we convinced them to pull over and wait for an ambulance because the baby was coming and could not wait any longer, the first safe place they found, was a church parking lot, which was quite empty at that time of the night.

The baby was breeched, we guided mom and dad through delivering him safely, but when the baby did come out, he was not breathing, so we guided dad through 15 heart wrenching minutes of CPR on his son, until the ambulance was able to reach them. I do not, and likely will not know the final outcome, and for privacy reasons I cannot reveal any information about the family.

I'm sure that HE will know who everyone is praying for though, if you could please, just pray for this poor family at this terrifying time. Thank you so much
i will be praying for them all x

Loyal
Thank you for sharing this message @Seeking

The good Lord knows who you are referring to and Jesus will intercede all prayers to our Father.

We come together in prayer for all of them, for the emergency service, and for yourself.

To God be the Glory, In Jesus Name.

Amen

Will keep your in prayer sister. I know this is a difficult time but please stay strong and courageous