• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer and Job

I will starting job from next week. I am ask God to help me to get up early in the morning to read bible and prayer. Lord help me to be in a straight and narrow path. Give me good health and concentration so that I can prove myself and everyone glorify god in heaven. Thank you Lord for giving me the Job opportunity. Bless my family, friends,talk jesus and everyone who truly belives in jesus christ and entire world.

Loyal
God always provides a way for His children to make thier way through this world. I have no doubt God will help you with this new job. When you devote yourself to the Lord, many blessings shall flow both unto you and those around you. Praying for you sister.

Sorry brother, instead of pressing Reply to thread I pressed Reply. This morning I was very sad now I am fine I am praying God to increase my faith.