• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Pray Please !

Today has been a hard day for my husband and myself. We received a phone call today informing us that a friend of my husband is dying and he will probably not live thru the weekend. We are not aware of his relationship with Christ. My husband is on his way there and I am turning to everyone I know to pray for him and my husband. The friend is named Bob he is 33 years old. My husband is named Chad Thank you all . Your sister in Christ Bobbie :love:

God bless this special time :love: im in prayer with you Bobbie :love: Lets rejoice in Jesus and bless His Holy Name :love: God your awesome and amazing :love: please reveal Yourself right now and be present in Bob's and Chad's meeting :love: in Jesus name I lift up Bob to you :love: Amen

Thank you so much sister. I am sorry to inform you all that Bob passed away. please pray for his family thank you.

Bobbie, you know I am with you and Chad at this time and that I will lift up Bob's family. The Lord is here for you both. And so are your friends at TJ.

Love your sister in Christ,
Mary :girl:

:rainbow: