• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray for us

We are in a Christian "ethos' school and God has sent a bunch of 4 of us into this school which needs God so badly the people are practicallty anti christian so we are starting a tue and thurs 2nd break bible study group in our school me a friend called maria and another friend called timothy and a teacher. We want our school to live for Christ and so we decided to do something about it. May God bless this movement. All kids know about God but not serious or interested pls pray for success and good messages.
Thanks

I'll be praying for God to open doors & soften hearts to receive His message. Bless you in this effort.

I PRAY FATHER GOD ,YOU will give these courage and ,signs and wonders ,That they may lift up JESUS CHRIST .In the name of JESUS CHRIST ,i PRAY .ThANK YOU LORD.
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Heb 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
LET IT BE ,IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST .

amen Spirit1st, Saphire and Alicia.

Hello Alicia,
You are doing a brilliant work in your school, how exciting.
I know and understand that you must be feeling a bit nervous or apprehensive, with all the negative peer pressure you described, but set your face like a flint against the enemy and God will let his will be done through you, i feel sure of it.
You are doing an important and brave thing and i will pray for you.
I admire you in this, Alicia.
Jesu bless you

ok today was our first day it was only us who are running this thing but we got some amazing promises and verses from God guess He wants us to get this thing up and going before we can teach others... will update on thursday

today was only maria and i and we were helping a friend pls pray 4 my friend she wants to commit suicide pray that maria and i will lead her far away from that

Does anyone have any ideas for easy to understand messages? What effects most teens and questions to do studies on?

i be thinkgin about it yeah... if it is for God i dont cee why it woudl go down hill.. i think God will Bless you if you ask him to..

Love simon!!!

ok i know this might sound weird but why dont you talk about peer presure and all the things rel;ated to it like drugs and smoking etc.
have a blesed day,
vlooi

Yeah thats the obvious(lol) but we dont want to speak death but life if you know what I mean... I was thinking the armour of God or things like my plans for you are good and of success... or promises or that everytime we sin we are slaying Jesus over and over.. Things the average person doesnt know is in the bible...
Has any1 got any tips on running this. I think i will talk about forgiveness tomorrow God has put it on my heart. Pray for Gods will to be done.

our school is unda huge attacks school being the few christian teachers we have they feel God is telling them to leave and are getting bible verses to back them up. Its as if God has had enough and is leaving our school or may not want it anymore. Please pray that we will stay positive and that we will hear Gods voice loud and clear. Thanks

We as the leaders are gonna be taught the ee3 course from the teacher involved. Ita an evangelistic ourse. I heard itslike 13 weeks long... But I know that God is preparing us. And we might be allowed to wear tshirts as members to school instead of our normal uniform. Thank God for putting pateince in my heart. We calling it step by step or one step at a time

We started the ee cource and its amazing!! Its about the spreading of the gospel apparently a world wide course, However step 1 is finding prayer buddies to pray for me every week with this course. Any volenteers?

Last edited:
Ok things are looking brighter a guy came and asked me about God a few days ago, my teachers told class to respect me for what Im doing is not easy and another guy asked me why im always happy... Praise God He is starting to work oh and a girl in my class if she could go to church with me one day. Glory to God He is working slowly but defnately working with people

Finally revival is starting. The monster of our school asked a teacher how to come back to God because she wants to do it again and 3 other semi monters gave their life to God this week. The owner of the school has finally realised that she needs revival in her school and is looking for christian teachers. A guy who hated me and was totally anti me is now starting to sit next to me in classes and to talk to me. He is even willing to try a christian band out and another guy is writing stories about demons and angels fighting meaning only that he is starting to wonder and is starting the war over his soul which Jesus will win. He even downloaded a few christian songs. Another girl wants to go to youth with me and another class spoke about the bible in art the other day.

Amen God is great

alicia_charne said:
We are in a Christian "ethos' school and God has sent a bunch of 4 of us into this school which needs God so badly the people are practicallty anti christian so we are starting a tue and thurs 2nd break bible study group in our school me a friend called maria and another friend called timothy and a teacher. We want our school to live for Christ and so we decided to do something about it. May God bless this movement. All kids know about God but not serious or interested pls pray for success and good messages.
Thanks
I will keep you in my prayers.
And God bless you for your effort. I trully envy you.
God bless
Jesus's always