• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray for Suzanne

Please pray for Suzanne, 67 years old. She believes in God, but for the past year she has been so depressed that she thinks of suicide every day. Please pray that God reaches her heart and helps her believe again that she is worth something because God loves her.

Active
Some years ago Catherine, i was very concerned over someone dear to me to,I like you prayed to the Lord,that he would make a way for this person to become a believer! In prayer Holy Spirit said to me,how great really is your concern? As I was about to answer i am praying am I not? He said are YOU willing to stand in the Gap like Moses did for the children of Israel?( Psalm 106:23!!)

So i began to study the meaning of what standing in the gap for another truly means! This is what I myself found out which proved true sis, at least to me! Standing in the gap means to stand on the promises of God for that person,even when they speak evil,or do evil in God's sight.In word and in deed I treated this person as though they were set free in Christ Jesus already!

For faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not yet seen!( Heb 11:3) It took a while for me to get the hang of this myself!! LOL because after about 2 months of this i started to lose heart in what I prayed for this person! And just as I was about to get out of the gap,and just say I will leave this up to the Lord,for perhaps I am doing the wrong thing,a dream came upon that very night! ( 2 Cor 4:7-18!!) 16-18!!!!!

Holy Spirit asked if i had shed blood yet for this person?( Heb 12:4-14!!!!) So this discipline was for me as well!! i was about to mature in Christ Jesus as well!! So with renewed hope( Rom 15:13) I continued! After a year and a half,this person was delivered from drugs and became a wonderful believer in Christ Jesus!! And I grew in understanding what faith really is, and what true faith does!!( James 2:20-26!!) May this secret Holy Spirit shared with me give you both comfort and true assurance in his most wonderful promises!( 2 Cor 1:20-22!!) It is not enough to hear,but rather is enough to believe and do!( James 1:22) Blessing! For another to become accountable in Christ Jesus,we have to become accountable our self!

Staff Member
Greetings @Catherine B

How is Suzanne now?

It wold be good to have an update

How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.
Psalm 36:7