• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Pray for success at a youth meeting

Hi,
I am the happiest person on earth right now...my mum has miraculously allowed me to sing at a youth meeting.Thank you for your prayers..

Now it'll be the first time I'll be leading worship for the youth...I have no idea what I'm against here...The youth are not familiar with the ways of God.Please agree in prayer with me for these young people (to experience the reality of Jesus at this meeting )

I expect only about 100 young people...from my school and the locals.I believe that it's gonna be okay in Jesus' name.Amen

You will do great. We ask for many children to accept Jesus into there heart that day. I will pray for this request. God be with you.

Guys I'm very feeling a bit nervous..dunno how everthing's gonna work out at this meeting.Even as I'm typing my palms are sweating.But anyways I have a feeling deep inside that God wants this whole thing to happen.Suggestions are welcome too...and yeah please keep praying....
Love

Naomi, It's good to be a bit nervous because then you will have to depend on God. A quote I like from Bishop TD Jakes is "every assignment God will give you is something you cannot do without Him." God bless you. :love:

xr6

Hey Naomi,
praying for your minsitry. Our Lord is with you now and will be with you when you lead :)