• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Pray for my son...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Please pray for my son, he is 8 and has been suffering from a post-viral condition for over a year now (since December 2009). It means he becomes tired very easily, and he isn't able to do a full week at school.

We saw a paediatrician who worked out a back to school schedule for him because she basically thought it was just psychological. The past two weeks he has been struggling though and hasn't been able keep to the schedule. Its like he is getting stronger then something just knocks him back again.

It hurts that I have to think about everything I do with him - playing football in the park, playing games in the garden - and worry about whether it is too much for him and will wipe him out. It seems so unfair that he is losing his childhood like this and I keep praying that God will lay his hand on him and heal him.

Last edited: