• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Pray for my sister

Please pray for my younger sister , Robin .She is very sick in the hospital since just after Christmas . She has operations and complications since her emergency surgery . Lord please cast off the darkness shadows and place in your loving hands so that she may be well again . I pray for you to touch her and make her be whole again . In Jesus name Amen , I hope you and all will pray for her .

Thank you,

Neil .

Staff Member
Please pray for my younger sister , Robin .She is very sick in the hospital since just after Christmas . She has operations and complications since her emergency surgery . Lord please cast off the darkness shadows and place in your loving hands so that she may be well again . I pray for you to touch her and make her be whole again . In Jesus name Amen , I hope you and all will pray for her .

Thank you,

Neil .

Greetings @Neil

How is Robin now?

Please let us know.

Bless you and Robin ....><>