• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Pray for my sis who is being harassed

• has
  • Tags
    has
  • Tagged users None

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I need prayers for my sister who is being harassed and black mailed by some one trying to ruin her life and her family life. She has given up hope and truly believes this man will act on his threats it's been going on an off for 4 months this man is over seas so police might not help and may make things worse. I'm so scared for her and worried about her. I pray that this man loses interest in his terrible attempts and leaves her alone. I pray for forgiveness for her and I.

Staff Member
Greetings,

I know that I would not want to be in a situation such as you describe and will pray accordingly.

Pray too for this man, asking God's blessings upon him. Forgiveness is for him too!

Bless you and your sister and family, Dariel ....><>

Loyal
If you speak about the blackmail and its nature, we might be able to help with some better advice on how to deal with it best. Never the less, glad to pray for you. If you had done something to be ashamed of, the blackmailer will not give in until his victim is wrung dry of all assets. Sometimes the best thing that can happen is for the whole truth to come out, regardless of the consequences, Jesus wont abandon those He loves.... Never!!!

Staff Member
Matthew 18:19-20
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father Which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Let us praise the LORD

Administrator
Staff Member
I need prayers for my sister who is being harassed and black mailed by some one trying to ruin her life and her family life. She has given up hope and truly believes this man will act on his threats it's been going on an off for 4 months this man is over seas so police might not help and may make things worse. I'm so scared for her and worried about her. I pray that this man loses interest in his terrible attempts and leaves her alone. I pray for forgiveness for her and I.
Praying for your sister

Psalm 121:7
The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Devotionals 0
AngieWebb Questions about Christianity 0
M Prayer Request 1