• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray for my friend please

A friend of mine has recently relapsed. He was doing good and now he is on drugs again. Please pray he gets the helps he needs again.

Active
Dear Lord God, I really do pray for Jessca's friend. We find it hard to understand why anyone would even want to blow their brains out on drugs. I'm guessing though that's a good indication of our own emptiness before we accepted you in our lives, maybe it's a coping mechanism, to get through feeling that empty void that only you and your Spirit can fill and quench. Thank you Lord God for making us so complete, yes I am dependent upon you but that dependency makes me closer to how I was created in your image.

I pray for Jessca, give her the courage, confidence and wisdom to help her dear friend by sharing with him how your son Jesus brings freedom to the prisoners including those trapped in the addiction of drug dependency. How He can bring us real purpose, delight and meaning to our lives. Lord God we have so much to thank and worship you for and almost as much to witness and share with those who unbeknown to them you are calling, entreating them to accept your healing and restoration.

So dear Lord I pray for Jessca, maybe your chosen one to bring her friend the deliverance he so desperately needs. I pray for him.

Amen

Active
A friend of mine has recently relapsed. He was doing good and now he is on drugs again. Please pray he gets the helps he needs again.
oh its so good to know where two or three are gathered together in our lovely jesus name !!! a real blessing when the saints come marching in to help us wounded ones .
then we are lifted up to go help others.
we are all so wonderfully blessed when we set our hearts and minds in the heavenlies with God only place to be in jesus
Amazing grace x
very blessed by you all jesus hugs to all ye saints and the people said AMEN hehe so good is our God
time to shine xx

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your friend’s struggle, Jessca95. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your friend, asking the Lord to draw him closer to Himself and free him from the hold of addiction. May God be his ever-present help and direct his steps in the days ahead. Blessings to you.

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend’s struggle, Jessca95. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your friend, asking the Lord to draw him closer to Himself and free him from the hold of addiction. May God be his ever-present help and direct his steps in the days ahead. Blessings to you.
Thank you! Ive known him for years and he actually quit being friends with my brother for a while because my brother went down that road. Then a few years later my friend was doing the same thing but he was in rehab and doing good. Im not sure what happened. Ive been praying alot here lately for him.