• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

pray for him

One of the member sof our church is out in the mission field. Awhile back we had heard that he had gotten very badly attacked by muslims because he was preaching the word. He ended up in the hospital but we have not heard from him since. Please pray that God will give him strength and encourage him.

jessid9 I will pray for youre misionary frend I hope that he is allright,you have to know that god takes care of his children!He is a an of god and he is under His protection!
I hope to hear some good news about him soon your Sister in Christ jesuschick!

jesuschick said:
jessid9 I will pray for youre misionary frend I hope that he is allright,you have to know that god takes care of his children!He is a an of god and he is under His protection!
I hope to hear some good news about him soon your Sister in Christ jesuschick!
Amen, Jesuschick!

Jessid9, We are sorry to hear this..We are all praying for your friend. God sees all and please trust in Him. Have you heard anything since you posted your thread?

Your brother in Christ Jesus!

actually I got an email saying that the church had heard from him. I believe he is still recovering but his faith is even stronger now. Now because of what happened he even more badly wants to get the word out there that Jesus loves them. From what I understand hes still in the hospital but I dont believe any permanent damage. Some people from the church went out to visit him so hes in good hands. Hes been in good hands all along.

jessid9 said:
actually I got an email saying that the church had heard from him. I believe he is still recovering but his faith is even stronger now. Now because of what happened he even more badly wants to get the word out there that Jesus loves them. From what I understand hes still in the hospital but I dont believe any permanent damage. Some people from the church went out to visit him so hes in good hands. Hes been in good hands all along.
Sister Jessid9,

Wow! I felt a sigh of relief and a lump in my heart after reading your update. You are right, he has been in good hands all along!

Your brother in Christ Jesus! :thumbs_up

Administrator
Staff Member
I wonder if GOD uses extremely tough muscular men/women to preach in such rough areas. I mean, big and strong that they wouldn't even come close enough, you know with a scary looking grizzly beard or such :)

But again, I know these use weapons, sadly.

jessid9 said:
One of the member sof our church is out in the mission field. Awhile back we had heard that he had gotten very badly attacked by muslims because he was preaching the word. He ended up in the hospital but we have not heard from him since. Please pray that God will give him strength and encourage him.
I will pray for him or her and keep the will strong in my heartif i did not quote right i'm sorry

jessid9 said:
Oh praise the Lord for He is good!! I will continue to pray for this missionary. I pray for speedy recovery and greater boldness for Christ.

Eden

Please Help Me

[edited]

No false prophets allowed. Please respect the site.

This site is for believers and unbelievers, those who come to seek Truth not speak against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[edited]

No false prophets allowed. Please respect the site.

This site is for believers and unbelievers, those who come to seek Truth not speak against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
moha said:
HI THERE!IS IT WORTHWHILE TALKING ABT THAT.WAKE UP FRIEND LETS STIR IT UP.THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE THE TRUTH.BUT WHATS REALLY DUMBFOUNDING IS THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF EX CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED THE OTHER FAITH.FOR EXAMPLE MR.CAT STEVENS,ESTES AND A LOT. EVEN SCIENTISTS SUCH AS KEITH MOORE WHO ADMITTED THAT THE CORAN IS GODS WORD FOR IT CONTAINS AMAZING FACTS LIKE:the big bang theory does exist in the coran.read this please and do tell me what u think for im really in a quandry.oh lord help me!.THIS IS THE VERSE:
1.30 . Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece , then We parted them , and We made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?

isnt this the big bang theory here?who told muhamed abt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moha, Jesus loves you and so do I! You are making this too easy. This thread is about a human being physically violated and recuperating. Sister Jessid9, your sister, was crying for our prayers that her friend will recover. Thats all. And the support for Jessica is a human response of love and concern. Instead, you want to arouse controversy to sister Jessica's request here which is unappropriate. We are here to be a light unto others. Please go back to your post and edit it and offer your goodness for the well being of our friend who is recuperating. Then readdress your thread/question in the forum under "On Line Chat".

moha, you are a child of God and He loves you. Your brothers and sisters and I will be happy to share with you over there.

Your brother in Christ Jesus!

Last edited:
Lord,we pray for this missionary , Lord that you give him protection, and lord we know that you are our provider please provide for him, lord he is your child and he needs you, please send your angels to protect him, and give him the strength to share your word god, that he will seed and that people would grow with the help of Jesus Christ, and that he will be encouraged by your word lord and that he will get everything that he needs, Lord I pray this in your son's name, Jesus Christ our lord, AMEN!:)