• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray For Daryn And Her Family

Please Pray For My Cousin's Co-worker And Her Family. I Have Never Met This Woman But Its Like I Can Feel The Pain She Is Going Through. My Cousin Says She(pam) Is "a Strong Woman". Her 16 Year Old Daughter (daryn) Was Diagnosed With A Brain Tumor A Year Ago And Is Quickly Declining. Their House Which They Just Bought 3 Yrs Ago Is Now Being Foreclosed Because Of All The Medical Bills, And In The Midst Of All This, They Have To Move. I Pray That The Lord Continues To Bless This Family W/ His Grace And Mercy Through This Time Of Hardship.

That is horrible! Please tell them that in this time of pain, and hardships, and troubles, they have to reach out to God. He is the only one who can help them get through this. You know, God wont let you go through something unless he knows you can get through it.
I am praying for them,

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar