• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Active
For some time now, about 20 months, my brother has been out of work,the bills were coming in,and my family was getting most concerned! WHO would not!! I said to you all I was believing God for a miracle,and today, the miracle came!

I took my brother to a job interview,I had planned on him getting a job!! I believed he would! I was so sure,I had planned to celebrate this, by taking him to a nice lunch! He got out of the interview,and as he sat in the car,I said peter,I am taking you to lunch, because I know you have got a job!

Ah but mark,they did not give me a job! They said we will talk to you again concerning this job. We are going to celebrate your new job peter I said! So we went to the nice resturant,peter gets a phone call as we are standing in line.

He leaves to take the call,I get the table and wait for him. He comes in all pale!! I said peter what is wrong?? Remember mark when I worked for this man and I stole from him, because we needed the money? Yes I remember,well he just called me up, and said I believe in second chances,would you please come back to work for me,I will pay you what I did before,close to 46 thousand dollars a year!

Can you start Monday?? LOL CAN I???? Now he of course repented to this man,as did I myself,because my brother also represented me as well! My brother went for one job and God moved on this man for a better job!!! PRAISE GOD FOREVERMORE!!!

Faith is not magic brothers and sisters,Faith MOVES mountains!! I praise my LIVING Jesus,as some of you have also prayed for me about this,YOU!! SHARE!!! in this as well!!

For it is not only my prayers that have been answered but YOURS! TO!! The Body of Christ!! How I love all of you!! I have to go spend some time thanking,but I wanted to share this Miracle with all of you!! MARK 11:12-25!!! YES!! Forgiveness is a very important part to receiving!! 2 cor 4:7-18!! VERSE!!!! 18!!! Praise the LORD!!! HUGS to you all!!

Amen!...God is good if you just give him the chance!

AMEN !!

Praise Jesus! I am so happy to hear this, brother Mark!! Thank you for showing us a great example of walking by faith and not by sight! Sight said "he didn't get the job". Faith said, "no worry, God has something better!

Last edited:
Active

RJ

AMEN !!

Praise Jesus! I am so happy to hear this, brother Mark!! Thank you for showing us a great example of walking by faith and not by sight! Sight said "he didn't get the job". Faith said, "no worry, God has something better!

Surviving the hard times in faith strengthens our humility and perpares us for God's perfect will..

Active
What great wisdom from the Lord from both Peace and TJ!! I am so thankful to and for each on you!! I think I am done thanking him for today.LOL You know, the Word says the JOY of the Lord is our strength. And the JOY is seeing while believing,which creates that which we speak in Christ( rom 4:17-18) That hope!! That assurance brings that which we NEED!!! I am so thankful to the Lord Jesus!! And so thankful to the Body of Christ!! You all!!

Praise God! This is such a wonderful thing to happen. Our Lord works all things together for those who believe in Him and I have learned that even amongst the trials and tribulations we face and go through to continually Praise Him and thank Him for every blessing He has given me and to thank Him for coming Himself in the midst and helping when noone else can and thank Him for my salvation...extend His love to others despite what they may say or do or how they may act...because my Lord loved me at a time in my life when I was unlovable myself and if He can do that for me then I through and by Him will extend His love to others as well.
Jesus is Love and it was by Love that God gave us His son and by Love and obedience to the Father that Jesus gave Himself to die in my place...He took my punishment so I could live and it is that very love that springs forth from me and everyone of us that He has touched and filled to overflowing and that Love is the love others see not only in us but coming from us in our words, and actions and in what we do. This my Lord has taught me recently and I Thank Him for this and for His unending Love for me despite fact i am imperfect but I know through Him am made righteous!

I am so happy for your brother mark! Faith does indeed move mountains and our Lord Jesus tells us this in His word. Praise His Holy Name...the name above all and any name!

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
That's very encouraging brother thank you for sharing. Praise GOD indeed! GOD showed him mercy for stealing, knowing his trials and desperation.

Faith can indeed move mountains!