• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Praise report:)

Praise report:)

My husband and I have struggled hard with our finances. At the moment my husband is a student, we have 3 children and a house mortgage. I work 80%. Money have been short a lot of times, leading us to take up some credit here end there. Of course we have paid the price for this, sinking deep into debts.
Romans 13:8: Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Tomorrow we are going to be customers in another bank. They offered us to take care of all the little debts by letting them all into the house mortgage. This and some other deals which we will profit a lot on every month. We will actually gain more money every month on this. Of course we bring all the credit cards there and have them destroyed. I promise not to cry :shade: I feel so happy for getting this unique chance to recover our finances again, and very thankful to God for His great mercy. We are able to commit our finances afresh to God this time, starting to do things His way.
This shows the hand of God, and prayers answered. Just had to share this with you and to say to anyone in the same situation, there is hope because there is a God in heaven, and He cares. The answer begins with identifying where the financial problem is, study what God says about finances, giving to your church and unto Gods work. Then prayers open up doors.
Luke 11.10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. :star: