• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Praise Report and Prayer...

Dearest Brothers and Sister in the Lord,
I just wanted to inform you that my son Joshua is home from being with his dad. I picked him up from Austin yesterday. Praise God he is home now and safe! I told you eariler that his dad was an abusive alcoholic and had a violent temper and beats up my kids. Well, Andy's girlfrind had a fist fight with Josh and attacked him and of course Andy was right in the middle of it all. Josh is o.k. and home now. Now that he is home I am praying for the Lord to interviene so Josh does not have to go back. This revolving door of abuse must stop now. Since the courts will not help and the police will not help, I have to believe that the Lord has had enough of Andy and his girlfriends abuse toward my son.
Thank you all for your prayers of protection for Joshua while he was away. Even though there was a fight and the same old thing still went on, I know that even though it was bad, it would have been worse had it not been for your prayers and ours.
Continue to stand with us if you will, for the Lord to bring this to a swift end so that my children and I can finally be done with all of this. I cannot see us having to deal with this abuse every other weekend till Josh is 18!
Only God can deal with this now, and I know and believe that he will.
Thank you all again for your steadfast prayers and support, it is appreciated more than you know.
In Christ,
Knight1:thumbs_up

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

"...Continue to stand with us if you will, for the Lord to bring this to a swift end so that my children and I can finally be done with all of this...Knight1"
Knight1:

A M E N !

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

I know and believe that he will also sister :love:

Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: