• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Praise God and "be watchful"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello,

I am not use to joining forums, but i was instructed to do so after a 3 week fast.

I was told to Obey the Lords word and to share things that have happened in the last 3 weeks, but also that I would be guided to join specific forums, sharing prophetic truths and visions, because we are in fact close to the last days.

Praise be to Jesus and God our Savior.

Hello,

I am not use to joining forums, but i was instructed to do so after a 3 week fast.

I was told to Obey the Lords word and to share things that have happened in the last 3 weeks, but also that I would be guided to join specific forums, sharing prophetic truths and visions, because we are in fact close to the last days.

Yet you have broken one of God's commandments by using an image of Jesus for your profile picture, anyway.

That is not nice, I use this as a reminder to keep "Christ" whatever image you personally choose, but to keep His image in our hearts.
I didn't think your God had a image. it just bugs me when Christians who should know the basic commandments of God fail to take them seriously.

Anyway, it's just my issue, not yours.

Loyal Member
Hello,

Give God the glory!