• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Praise God and "be watchful"

Hello,

I am not use to joining forums, but i was instructed to do so after a 3 week fast.

I was told to Obey the Lords word and to share things that have happened in the last 3 weeks, but also that I would be guided to join specific forums, sharing prophetic truths and visions, because we are in fact close to the last days.

Praise be to Jesus and God our Savior.

Hello,

I am not use to joining forums, but i was instructed to do so after a 3 week fast.

I was told to Obey the Lords word and to share things that have happened in the last 3 weeks, but also that I would be guided to join specific forums, sharing prophetic truths and visions, because we are in fact close to the last days.

Yet you have broken one of God's commandments by using an image of Jesus for your profile picture, anyway.

That is not nice, I use this as a reminder to keep "Christ" whatever image you personally choose, but to keep His image in our hearts.

That is not nice, I use this as a reminder to keep "Christ" whatever image you personally choose, but to keep His image in our hearts.
I didn't think your God had a image. it just bugs me when Christians who should know the basic commandments of God fail to take them seriously.

Anyway, it's just my issue, not yours.

Yes who is Paula? Is it a Angel you met in disguise, is it a woman pastor, is it your Christian wife or girlfriend.

Loyal
Hello,

Give God the glory!