• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Power in Prayer

Truly GOD hears our hearts. I ask GOD to heal our land an bring us that belong to him closer. For those that don't belong to GOD I pray for Salvation. Oh what a mighty GOD we have. Let us humbly bow to our LORD JESUS. Amen

For the person that asked about where in the bible does it say JESUS 8s coming back. Revelation 22: . 12-13. Behold I come quickly, like a theif in the night. Sorry couldn't find where this was asked.. GOD bless. Oh I personally am ready for my LORD to come take us to that eternal Holy Heaven ✝

Active
2 Chronicles 7:13-15 CJB
13 If I shut up the sky, so that there is no rain; or if I order locusts to devour the land; or if I send an epidemic of sickness among my people; 14 then, if MY PEOPLE, WHO BEAR MY NAME, will
1humble themselves,
2pray,
3seek my face and
4turn from their evil ways,
I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land
. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears will pay attention to the prayer made in this place.

We NEED to do all four things to see the power of our prayer