posting on forums...?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

This never happened to me before during my membership here, but I hadn't been here for a few months now, so it seems like a new change came...? I just wanted to post a reply but I got the message that I have to wait till it will be approved by a moderator... I really don't recall this happening ever before. Or is it only in certain forum sections? Because I posted in a section where I hadn't any time before so I didn't even know before (to be exact, it was Soulmate in the section Fellowship)... *confused*

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff member
This post was not moderated, so it seems you really are not having issues.

Your post in soulmate forum went through just fine too
http://www.talkjesus.com/soulmate/13332-soul-mate.html#post78639

The system will put into moderation a post if it triggers possible keywords that it may think is spam. It goes to may, I check it and confirm or reject the post depending on its validity. Your post went through sister.

Re: Posting on forums

Are you sure it was TalkJesus that that happened in, Estrella? There's at least one other V-Bulletin Christian site I know of that looks a lot like TalkJesus, but isn't that does moderate posts that way.

SLE

Hmm, I don't understand why it happened. I can see it is there now, yes, it's the thread and post you linked Chad, but yesterday it just wasn't added - I got the message saying something about what I said in the first post here, and after that I stayed on the forum yet for maybe 10 - 15 mins and it still wasn't added during the time. But today I came and it is there... strange. Every time when I posted something here there was no delay, only yesterday with that post.