• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

PloughBoy's Bible reading's of The pass 7 day's

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Beginning Jan. 6-12, 2021
over viewed reading, refreshed the Whole Books of "Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Amos, Judges, Joshua, and 1 Samuel " OT Books. "For reminding me of what "The True GOD" did." and His promises what He is going to do. AND a reminder of His Character.:eyes: because we forget so quickly. By being Influenue by 'The God" of our Imaginations.
Patial viewed" books this week: Genesis,Nahum,

The hew testatment Books: Overview the whole books of "Revelation, Thessalonians, The 3 Elect Ladies, Jube, Ephesians, Galatians, Acts, Philippians,,
Patial views this past week means events in these books that took place. Matthew, Mark, Luke, And John. THE SYNOTICS APPROACHED, and The deity approach.. in which my favorite gospel is accordingly to John. and many know why.

and a host of "Bibical verses" i cannot number or keep track for the last 7 days in thoughts and views. Let along "Biblical Lectures" on "words" and meanings, for refresh. while meditating on cultures as well within the thoughts of the text. And I will say this type of studying is not normal, as "Jonathan Edwards" have given Reference to "Jean Cauvin" statement "Let not that one fear, or be discourage, it is a gift from God".

tonight most likely, 'zephaniah', zechariah, i have been thinking about those two for a while and what they represent. i have not visited them in a while, in written word but only in mind and spirit.

This is only for The Edification of "The Saints of The Living GOD" and not the world. and nothing special.

And "Elders" I call Upon you, now. if lead , and In secret.:pensive:

Active
zephaniah Zechariah, Haggai and half of the book of genesis. Refresh. 1/14/21.

NEXT READ WILL BE Most likely Nahum, Micah, Joel and 2 Samauel of OT books as whole for refresh only.
Not sure what NT. Reads will be, for NT books always run around in our heads, like involuntary muscles.

Active
So far, going over the Book of Numbers for the 2nd time in the last 2 days. I think i will make a 3 third read today 1/17/21. Before tomorrow.