• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

please pray

Staff Member
Greetings,,
often everything going wrong is a mis-interpretation of actually everything being perfect in regards to matters of eternal weight and glory.
A time to praise the Lord is when everything appears difficult.
Our perfecting is worked out with opportunity, one after another, to put into practical use the grace bestowed upon us by the Father, to lift the Light high amidst darkness and to call upon the name of the Lord, Who alone saves.
Consider these things and know and be encouraged that by reaching out for pray, His hand is waiting already to take yours.
Shall pray for you and yours.
Praise Him.
Bless you ....><>

Active
@Bryon clark,
I pray that the joy of salvation would bring you peace.
Here's a reminder of who you are in Christ.

Since I am in Christ:

by Neil T. Anderson

by the grace of God I have been justified--completely forgiven and made righteous. Romans 5:1

I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule over my life. Romans 6:1-6

I am free forever from condemnation. Romans 8:1

I have been placed into Christ by God's doing. 1 Corinthians 1:30

I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God. 1 Corinthians 2:12

I have been given the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16

I have been bought with a price; I am not my own; I belong to God. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I have been established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ, and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge guaranteeing my inheritance to come. 2 Corinthians 1:21; Ephesians 1:13-14

You can read more here ...Since I am in Christ | Talk Jesus

Here's a worship Song that always uplifts me, listening to music is a great way to distract your mind and change your mood.

William McDowell - I Give Myself Away/Yes - YouTube | Talk Jesus