• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Please Pray

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he did an exam and believes that I either have cysts on my ovaries or fiboids in my uterus. He definately said that there is something there that is large enough to cause pressure on my bladder. I already knew this, because God had spoken to me and gave me peace about this a while back, but now it is confirmed. So he is sending me to another doctor who will do an internal ultrasound to look and see what is there. I would be lying if I said I wasnt scared that it could be the "C" word, but I am trying to beleive that what God has told me is true....God never changes and is always faithful. I just need your prayers that this will be taken care of within the next 2 weeks.
God Bless

LadyBug76, My beautiful love, the Lord has given us 2 weeks for your benefit, there is always a reason for everything, there are no accidents in life. You full well know this, baby. When two or more people pray together and all your brothers and sisters in hear, I am certain your prayer will be answered. You are a "special person" to the Lord, I have told you this many times. The "C" word is no more, The Lord has already confirmed that with me. And as for the other things, I feel in my spirit that it is, for the most part, Satan playing is sick little games. My Love, my prayers are strong for you, and in my heart, I know its all going to be ok, because the Lord takes care of his special children. I love you with all that I have, and when you fall the Lord and I will always be there.
Love is patient and kind. Love is
not jealous or boastful or proud
or rude. Love does not demand
its own way. Love is not irritable
and it keeps no record of when it
has been wronged. It is never
glad about injustice, but rejoices
whenever the truth wins out.
1 Corinthians 13:4-6
I love you my beautiful wife
soldier4Jesus71

First what a wonderfull husband (brought tears to my eyes) Second I mysekf just went through a situation similar with an outcome that was hard but now I am healthy! Praise God! You are in my prayers! Feel free to contact me if you like! I was diagnosed with rapid growth endometeriosis and multiple cysts. So I do know the pain and fear but as I am sure you know what got me through was spending time with God !

Oh ladybug, i do pray for this hard time in your family,
I pray for peace and love in your heart, how wonderful we do appreciate the little things again after we have been tested and checked through. . .
priorities get set straight again and our relationships get refirmed. . . with our partner, but for sure with our lord Jesus, the allmighty God over everything there is. . .
Will pray! Dont fear no more. . you have turned your fear over, rejoice and love your life!
:love: peeps