• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray God will open a job now!!

I am under a contract that I must have something related to my field of study, and i have been applying and applying, following up where i can, praying, fasting, and its been three months since i had finances, and December was when I last had any work. If i take a job unrelated to my field, the government will take everything i have relating to the field including this computer. But actually i prefer my field anyways. But I need your prayers as even though God put me in this schooling, He doesn't seem to let me get an interview. either that is it or satan has stolen and my prayers aren't enough.

please pray. im in dire need.

please pray.

First I'd like to assure you, don't worry, all prayers are heard, and satan shivers if we pray, let alone stealing them?

There is a reason why God makes us wait, and you'll come to realise them in time, don't panic out cause God doesn't like that, show God that you have faith in Him, even when it all falls apart, so what? It'll be back to normal before you know it, nothing lasts forever!

I lift Twofish up to your mercy, hear my prayer Lord, look down on him and give him peace and calm him down even if you don't calm the storm around or silent all the voices, give him your blessings so he can glorify your holy name, give him more than he expects and more than he deserves, your love will always remain surprising, it's a love we could have never guessed, in Jesus name.
Amen

Keep me updated on your situation, please.

First I'd like to assure you, don't worry, all prayers are heard, and satan shivers if we pray, let alone stealing them?

There is a reason why God makes us wait, and you'll come to realise them in time, don't panic out cause God doesn't like that, show God that you have faith in Him, even when it all falls apart, so what? It'll be back to normal before you know it, nothing lasts forever!

I lift Twofish up to your mercy, hear my prayer Lord, look down on him and give him peace and calm him down even if you don't calm the storm around or silent all the voices, give him your blessings so he can glorify your holy name, give him more than he expects and more than he deserves, your love will always remain surprising, it's a love we could have never guessed, in Jesus name.
Amen

Keep me updated on your situation, please.

i will thanks

Lord Jesus meet this need I pray. Bless twofish and prosper him I ask in Jesus Name......Lord provide the kind of work he is looking for and meet his every need as he looks unto you

Amen

Update!--

there is a company i prayed about before whom i thought would interview me two weeks ago. next week they will tell me more information. it happened that they moved during the process of reviewing resumes, so maybe there is still a chance to interview there. we will see. please pray that i will find favor in the eyes of the employer by God's grace for an interview, then for second interview then for job and soon.

When we are looking to Jesus we should never lose heart.

God has a thousand ways, to answer every prayer
And when I stand in need, I know that He is there
No good will He withhold from children of His care
A thousand ways has Jesus to answer every prayer.

Amen.......Can I hear an Amen????

Please pray for God's grace, mercy and favor to have the right interviewer call me to schedule interview today. I believe the Lord is going to make a lot of changes in committed believers lives the coming week and if i am called today for an interview, it will guarantee He is opening the opportunity now and the interview next week will lead to job.

God, please provide just the right job at just the right time. Have mercy and consider the immediate needs of Twofish. Make the path straight. May he, like Josiah, (see scripture below this) walk in your way. Thank you..in the Name of Jesus.

"He (Josiah) did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in all of the ways of his father, David, not turning aside to the right or to the left." (2 Ki 22:2) (NIV)

God, please provide just the right job at just the right time. Have mercy and consider the immediate needs of Twofish. Make the path straight. May he, like Josiah, (see scripture below this) walk in your way. Thank you..in the Name of Jesus.

"He (Josiah) did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in all of the ways of his father, David, not turning aside to the right or to the left." (2 Ki 22:2) (NIV)
hmm. I used to pray "God only open the door to the right long-term job."

However, if I only wait for the best job, I could get in serious trouble because I already am in a bad debt problem because of this. So now I am asking God "If the best job is now, bring me an interview now Lord. But if the best job is far in the future, have mercy on me and give me a different job until that time comes that I can be earning an income, taking care of debt and bills, and saving for future, etc"

Because by praying this, God may bring me a job that I only work half a year, or one year, or who knows how long, but sometimes it takes steps to get to the perfect job. I don't think there is anything wrong with asking God to provide a job to have while waiting for the "right long-term job" if the "right" job is far in the future.

I've been asking God to only open the door to the "right" job for a long time now. I've been unemployed since December and I believe either in May or June I ran out of the left over grant money and even tax refund, so in July, car insurance, bank debts, these have been deducted from "overdraft protection" which is also a bank loan, which means I am incurring more debt. Therefore I have to accept whatever design job God will give me while I wait for the more permanent one.

For instance, someday I would like to be an art director, which is higher up in the design field. However, in order to be an Art Director, I must first work in the design field a while. Maybe I'm not supposed to ever be an Art Director, but in order to be making more money to take care of myself and future family, I cannot start at 75,000 usa dollars a year, for that requires more experience to be at that level. But I can start at 30,000-40,000 per year, and work my way up, then at the right time God would promote me..