• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for Project Bags of Hope

Me and my friends from the Philippines are working on a non-profit project called "Bags of Hope". This is for the benefit of the kids in Pange, Saiyan Zamboanga Del Norte (which is considered to be the poorest town in our country)

Project Bags of Hope's goal is to provide free school supplies to the kids of Pange and to introduce Jesus to everyone in that community.

Please pray that may this project, if this is really His desire, get all the necessary help it needs to support the children of Pange. Let Him guide us in our effort to reach out all our brothers and sisters who still hasn't known Jesus yet. Please also pray that we may continue to focus on God alone and let His will always be done.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Pray God will bless your efforts, multiply your resources, & cause your light to draw some of the lost to Him.

Pray God will bless your efforts, multiply your resources, & cause your light to draw some of the lost to Him.
Thank you so much for those encouraging words rlowe. May God continue to use us for His glory!

Take care. Blessing!

I am still praying & have asked others on another Bible Discussion website to pray too.

Thus this project is surrounded by prayer.