• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for our Sister

Staff Member
Greetings,

Fellow Member of TalkJesus, Sue D, is doing it tough at the moment, with pnuemonia being one of the implications effecting her health.

I do not know if she has any family or friends available to offer her any help. Due to there being no room at the hospital she is at home.

Please pray and give thanks to the Lord for His merciful lovingkindness endures for ever

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings,

Fellow Member of TalkJesus, Sue D, is doing it tough at the moment, with pnuemonia being one of the implications effecting her health.

I do not know if she has any family or friends available to offer her any help. Due to there being no room at the hospital she is at home.

Please pray and give thanks to the Lord for His merciful lovingkindness endures for ever

Bless you ....><>
For sure will keep her in prayer. Thanks for letting us know

Staff Member
Greetings all,

I have not heard back from SueD to be able to give an update.
That in itself is a concern to me.

i ask that you continue in prayer with thanksgiving.

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings,

Bless you ....><>
He is special in my prayers

Staff Member
Praying for Sister Sue, and that God's healing hands be upon her. That help in whatever fashion is necessary to her well being come into her life now.
That from the soles of her feet to the top of her head is touched with the Healing Power of the Holy Spirit! In the name of Jesus Christ I ask this. Amen!

Staff Member
Greetings all

I have attempted to make contact via another social network but there has been no response thus far.

Lets keep our dear sister in our prayers. :love:

Loyal
Praying for sister Sue, for a speedy recovery.

IT has been several weeks since I have herd from her, and we usually stay in touch weekly.

I know she has a son that lives in her town and nearby not sure of any other family close by

Loyal
Sue is doing well, hopefully she will chime in and update us. But we conversed today and she is getting over her illness.

Staff Member
Sue is doing well, hopefully she will chime in and update us. But we conversed today and she is getting over her illness.
Dear Brother,
Thank-you for letting us know!!!!!!!
There has been real concern for her here!
God bless
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Dear God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank you for your love and grace, and for restoring Sue D to health once more. May she be encouraged in heart, and strengthened in spirit, and be filled with joy in your presence, where there are pleasures for evermore.

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Amen