• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for our health workers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello

Hopefully we add in our prayers the health workers around the world. They are dying, getting sick and stress. Some are lossing hope due ti Covid 19. Please pray for God to give them hope, strenght and protection against sickness.

God bless you all

Staff Member
Hello

Hopefully we add in our prayers the health workers around the world. They are dying, getting sick and stress. Some are lossing hope due ti Covid 19. Please pray for God to give them hope, strenght and protection against sickness.

God bless you all
First joining you in prayer for the Health Workers around the world, whose sacrifices are going for the most part unnoticed. Also, for a renewed strength in all they do, and the Hope that can only be found in Jesus Christ. That our Father may heart our supplications on their behalf. In the name of Jesus Christ we ask. Amen!

Second, welcome to Talk Jesus and this online Community of Christian Believers!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

I thank You God. You guide people in their jobs. Lord, we are thankful for all those who endure and keep working daily, so that others are able to eat and live. Holy Spirit, remind all to wash their hands, bless, and protect those people. In Jesus’s name. Amen.

Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.
—Psalm 57:1 (NIV)