• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

please pray for our family

I really need some support right now and I knew I could come here. My husband is an attorney and he got a call the other day from a man (who gave a false name) and he got a really bad threat that sounded VERY serious. We have notified police and done all we can. I have been praying psalm 31 and having faith. Sometimes I wonder if God will really protect us if we pray. I am so scared and I need some support. I can't sleep at night. I sleep with my bible under my pillow and it is comforting. This threat sounded very bad and serious and like it was going to be carried out. I don't know what to do. Is this the enemy? Can God stop this? I want answers so bad and to find out who did this.

Loyal
Start out sister praying for this man who threatened your family, pray for his well being and that the Lord would reveal Himself to him.