• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Please pray for my ministry in Bangladesh

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I was born in a Muslim family and received the gospel in 1984 and was SAVED in 1990.
It takes 6 years to understand who is Christ. I had a very common faith all the Muslims will go to heaven and Muhammad is a last prophet of God .

But after I received the gospel many questions came to my mind, and I was searching for the truth different between Jesus and Muhammad .

When I saw that Jesus said, “I am the Alpha and Omega” and other words that said “Without me no one could enter into heaven”, I was confused in many ways about the religion and faith .

I started searching for the truth and found real face of Islam . After reading the whole bible and Islamic history books including Quran and hadiths, truths came to me .

What I have found is, there is no Allah in the bible and the Living Creator never called Muhammad for his purpose to be a prophet, and Abraham never built the Kaba in Mecca .

Islam is a pagan religion from the beginning and they worshiped different type of idols including moon god . The life of Muhammad was very filthy and dark , he is not qualified to be a prophet at all.

On the other hand, Allah is not our creator, he is antichrist, he always talks about killing and not giving us assurance of our salvation .

In 1990, Jesus stopped me to search the truth and told me that I have chosen you for my kingdom . At that time I had to repent and submit myself to him as a sinner. I went to a local Church who knows me well and they gave me shelter, having to come out from the family. From that point, I attended Bible College for higher education, all the while I was persecuted from the family, friends and relatives . By the grace of God I completed my Bachelor of Theology and started serving for Him . The loving God used me many ways in different nations for the gospel. I have served in USA, Australia , Africa and Europe as a missionary.

By the grace of God I received the honorable Doctorate of Divinity and done my PhD on Theology. My life was blessed many ways, and now I would like to bless my nation Bangladesh too with His gospel.

Dr. Monirul Nanok (Ph.D)

Director Of
The Life Chapel For Bangladesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal Member
Praying for you ministry Dr. Monirul Nanok in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Lord and savior of all who believe in him. I am so glad and happy to see you have found the light. Look forward to reading some of your post. would love to here some stories you have.

God Bless

Dave