Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Please pray for my little girl

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Fragrant Grace, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for Thou art my praise.
    Jeremiah 17:14

This is an old thread now....and I am so very touched and thankful for all the prayers that have been raised over the past few years.

My daughter is no longer a little girl...She is 12 and a very beautiful young lady. Physically she is now very well with no relapse of physical illness

However her mental, emotional and behavioural health, have been a continual challenge recently.

The devil seeks to divide and destroy....but he is a looser despite all his dirty efforts

Jesus is our Lord and King and through Him we are more than conquerors
    So please pray with me believing that her mind and emotions will be healed
    That she will know the joy and the peace of the Lord reigning in her heart.

Thank you and may the Lord bless you

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.James 5:16

2. What a mighty and awesome God we serve. Thank you for updating us on your daughter. I will continue to keep her and your family in prayer.

I will not be defeated
    I will not be destroyed
    Praise is the weapon
    But the battle is the Lord's
    Martha Munizzi

3. I am continuing to keep your daughter in my prayers. Our God is always able to accomplish the best of things!

4. Julia, I don't know if you have any other children, but is not twelve years of age the onset of puberty and the physical/mental roller coaster ride that goes with it? Hang in there. What she's going through may not be all that abnormal.

5. Thank you so very much rizen1, amadeus2 and SpiritLedEd for your messages of continued prayers/encouragement.
    May the Lord richly bless you for your loving care.

SpiritLedEd..... yes I agree with you and do think that puberty is adding to these emotional, behavioural problems and exacerbating things.
    (I have 4 daughters)

May the Lord break down the barriers in her head and heart and fill her with His joy and peace.

There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken
    Joshua 21:45

6. Saying a prayer for your daughter Fragrant Grace and for you and your husband and other daughters as well. For emotional stability amidst the storms that come at us in life. May you all like a sturdy oak, bend some, but never break, and be stronger in the end. The Lord who creates us watches over and tends His flock with a loving attitude.