Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Please pray for my little girl

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Fragrant Grace, Sep 15, 2008.

1. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much
    James 5:16

Thank you so much for your responses and prayers AbbysAunt, Orla01, ML & SLE.

I am deeply touched and thankful

After being well for so long she is undergoing tests for internal bleeding, weightloss and pain....some results should be through today.
    I will keep you updated.

I know she is in the Lord's capable loving hands.

Blessings and Christian love

Julia

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
    Ephesians 6:18

2. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
    My help cometh from the Lord: Which made heaven and earth

Psalm 121:1-2

My brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ

Further to my recent post

I am writing to especially request prayers for my daughters mental, emotional and behavioural state which is extremely fragile and worsening.

I know the Lord is able to heal her both physically and mentally...and Praise His holy name for all His love, mercy and goodness

Thank you for your prayers and may the Lord bless you all

Julia

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
    The Lord shall preserve thy going out, and thy coming in: from this time forth and even for evermore
    Psalm 121:7-8

3. Lord we stand on your promises bringing this little girl before you you've said in John 14:12-14:

" Verily verily I say unto you, he thay believeth on me the works that I do shall he do also and greater works than these shall he do because I ho unto my father and whatever ye shall ask in my name that shall I do that yhe father may be glorified in the son. If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it"

Jere 33:3
    "Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you know not"

Lord we believe all things are possible and we claim her healing in Jesus' name. Let your spirit work in her as you did then, give her Grace and strength to overcome any weaknesses mentally, physically and spiritually...I declare her paths to be holy for you,lord.Protect her family too, We ask in Jesus' name.

4. healing power for Julia's little girl

Please God we ask for your healing power, the healing power of the Holy Spirit. WE pray for your help and your intervention. We come against sickness and ill health. We claim the victory of the cross for this little girl. Please help her Jesus.

5. Have been putting a post on aforum and had to come here to ask how the little one is. Is she gitting better again.

Thinking about her.

Please pray for me too

Thankx

ML

6. Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
    Revelation 19:6

Thank you so much for your posts and prayers lilyR christin and ML
    Many blessings and love to you.

Please continue to pray that peace and healing will manifest itself in my daughters body and especially her mind, that she will know the Lord's love and presence.

At times things can be very trying and difficult but Jesus is Lord and He reigns almighty and powerful.

Blessings and love

Julia

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.
    Nahum 1:7

7. I really cannot add any more love then everyone has done here! So instead if I may,let me add my prayers, and this scripture, which is one of my favorites in God's Word,for it speaks of both where we are at times,and where we are going in our Jesus! Psalm 63:1-5
    "

O God, You are my God;I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You,my flesh Longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,To see Your power and Your glory.Because Your loving kindness is better then life,My lips will praise You.

So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips." May every blessing be made upon your family and child,in Jesus Name!! amen!

8. Praying for you, Julia, Julia's daughter, & other family.

Please update ASAP.

9. I've prayed peace and healing for your child. In the name of the Lord I pray that she gets rest and is ok.

10. #130 Fragrant Grace, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
    Romans 1:8

Thank you Brighthouse, rlowe and Grateful22 for your kind replies and prayers.

rlowe and Grateful22 I thank you both very much as I know your lives are not easy at present and I am touched that you should take time to remember my daughter.

As requested here is a little update:

My daughter is physically well.....Glory to God
    There was a physical health scare a couple of months ago with some very nasty symptoms reappearing....but they passed as quickly as they appeared. Thank You Jesus

Continued prayers for emotional/psychological healing would be very valued..thank you

I am deeply moved by all the love and care that has continued to be poured out here.

Blessings and love in the beautiful name of Jesus

Julia

Finally,be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
    1 Peter 3:8

11. Praying for peace, comfort, and continued healing for you and yours. In the name of Jesus.

12. [FONT=&quot]I just noticed this thread now, long after it was started, but I am praying for you and your daughter. Our God is a healer and full of compassion, love and mercy to us!!

I ask you Father for a blessing of grace upon this family in their time of great distress. Hold them close to you and let your amazing lovde and peace envelop them and keep them strong. In our weakness you are mighty and we trust in you always. You said you came not for the well but for the sick, so heal your precious daughter of her sickness, faithful Lord. Thy will be done, Lord, as your ways are perfect and righteous and holy. Thank you Father for your blessing upon this family, in Jesus' name, amen.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Psalms [/FONT][FONT=&quot]55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 41:3
    3The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Psalm 103:1-4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Matthew 8:14-17
    14And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.15And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.16When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:17That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Isaiah 61
    1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 121
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
    From whence comes my help?
    2 My help comes from the LORD,
    Who made heaven and earth.
    3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who keeps you will not slumber[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
    Shall neither slumber nor sleep.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    5 The LORD is your keeper;
    The LORD is your shade at your right hand. 6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
    Nor the moon by night.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] He shall preserve your soul[/FONT][FONT=&quot].
    8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
    From this time forth, and even forevermore.[/FONT]

God bless you and your daughter richly, sister! I am agreeing with everyone that she is healed! All praise and honor to our healing God!!!
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

13. #133 Fragrant Grace, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
    Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits.
    Psalm 103:2

Thank you ByGraceAlone and Peace Seeker for your recent replies to this thread.

Thank you Peace Seeker for the powerful verses from the Word of God.

Since originally starting this thread in 2008 my daughter has been healed and recovered from all the physical manifestations of her illness.

There have been occasional episodes of 'concerning' physical symptoms reoccuring but they have quickly passed. She became quite unwell a month or two ago but just as quickly got well. Praise the Lord!!!

The main ongoing problem is fragile mental, behavioural and emotional health which can be challenging to deal with.

She belongs to Jesus, a child of the King and satan has no right to attack her mind. So let us praise the Lord for the victory is His.

Thank you again for your continued prayers and kind replies.

Julia

Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee.
    Mark 5:19

14. just thougt id check on this for an update ..thanks u for the praise report..i would expect no less from our God...i wiil continue to pray with you for no reacurrace and compleate mental health for your child ..In Jesus name....rev

15. #135 Thiscrosshurts, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    Dear sister I have been watching this case for some time and I am getting the feeling that darkness knows it's defeated but it's holding out for some kind of plea bargain.I have been praying but did not respond because I was to weak and selfish.I have lately been very irritated with darkness I am looking to pick a fight.

The story of Moses and Pharaoh comes to mind.Remember that Pharaoh offered Moses a few counter offers to Gods original demand.

For some reason this thing has chosen to stay and fight.
    I think it's time to up our request.
    You are right to believe she is healed and that these symptoms are a lie.
    The fact that she was normal for a while tells me that it's has lost control of the situation.
    It is attempting to violate God's word by exalting itself over the name that is above every other name and that name is Jesus and we are his anointed.We have all agreed that she is healed and I believe she is because God's word in many places tells me that it already happened in Christ and we are only enforcing God's written word and his will for your life and your daughters.No weapon formed against either of you shall prosper.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

You know you are in training to be a lawyer for those who are lost or hurting.

Jesus did everything so that his fathers name would be glorified so I ask that God's name be glorified by filling your whole family with the abundant life that Jesus spoke of in John 10:10 when he said:The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

This thief is after your life and your time and finances to but it only came to fulfill scripture.And now I ask that the rest be fulfilled.That everyone in this situation would have abundant life and would work together in order to Glorify God's name among all men.I ask that the house and it's occupants be filled with the water of life and that rivers of living water would pour forth from them and Glorify God's name whatever they do and wherever they go,Amen.

Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

I ask that Joy be on their heads as it is in heaven now,let be on the earth and let God's will be done that we may Glorify his name through Jesus Christ.

PS:this post has a really weird story behind it that can only be God's sense of humor because it is going to Glorify my Father's name.I made this post yesterday and my computer crashed when I hit the submit button.I was bummed out but then thought,oh well God does not want me to post that,so I let it go.When I got back online the site was down and when it came back on all my posts for the day were gone.
    Quite miraculously Fragrant Grace somehow saw it post and copied it just before the server went down.She just sent me the copy of my post so I just re-posted it.That made me laugh and that is how we Glorify God,by always being amazed by the fellowship we have from out of time called "the fellowship of the Holy Spirit".
    Glory to God.

16. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    James 5:16

I kindly ask you dear brothers and sisters in our Lord to hold my daughter again before the throne of grace.

His healing touch upon her in the past has been wonderful and amazing. She is now physically so well but mentally not so well.

Please pray with me that the Lord touches and heals her mind, that all darkness, craziness and emotional turmoil is swept away by His beautiful love.

Pray and praise with me that He is abundantly able

Bless you

Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:57

17. I'm praying for you, you daughter, and that he would give both of you peace through this hard time.

God Bless you both

18. This is a few months after your latest request for prayer, but I am praying that God will keep your daughter always close to Him.

19. Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
    1 Thessalonians 1:3

Thank you amadeus2 and Katie.m

Your prayers for my daughter are very valued and have come at a much needed time.

Please pray that the peace of the Lord will reign in her heart and mind

Blessings and love in His wonderful name

Julia

20. Sister Fragrant Grace. Upon reading, I was taken to Acts 9:36-43 I do not know why,but I sure do believe in our Jesus in every situation!! My prayers are indeed with you sis!! And for you wonderful daughter!! amen!