Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Please pray for my little girl

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Fragrant Grace, Sep 15, 2008.

1. I will also pray for your daugter.

2. The Lord is good and His love endures forever..

He is our ever present help in times of need... Our refuge; our Rock... our salvation... Amen

Oh God our heavenly Father, we thank you and praise you for your faithfulness to your children.. Thank you for helping our beloved friend and always being there for them and all their needs...

I thank you Lord for seeing over lives.. In you we always have peace that this family is in your Mighty Hands...

Continue to let them be recovered in full health that your name be glorified.. Unto thee we continue to entrust their lives.. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name. Amen

3. Thank you for this e-mail.

4. #104 fotini1, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    To a precious precious child

My precious friend,

Ahhh how much I love you!

You are like the little children that Jesus "took in His arms and He put His hands on and blessed them."

"Let them come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to them." said Jesus
    Mark 10: 14 - 15

You are a blessing in our lives and you and we together are ever so fortunate to be able to call our Jesus our Dad.

My prayer for you my pretty pretty princess is to be well, to shine in our Jesus' love and to share your joy and happiness with other children.

Maria loves you dearly.

5. Father,your presence is our medicine,your loving assurance is our nurse asigned to keep faithful watch on our soul and spirit,though we hurt now we are ever so greatful for the constant showers of the prayers of your saints.When we fall you send people to pick us up,when we weep you send us freinds to comfort us.
    You remind us how we are created for your pleasure and joy and although we do weep now my soul rejoices in all your faithful promises.
    And I pray that you send relief,rest,peace,and comfort in the Holy Ghost.
    Bless your children Jesus,because of such as these is your kingdome.
    The just shall live by faith.World with out end.Amen.

6. Dear Jesus,

I ask you as a mother and as your child, please heal this little one. Please let there be a miracle healing that she can testify to your glory that you truly are Lord of all. In your name, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

7. #107 Fragrant Grace, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
    And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe,
    according to the working of His mighty power,
    which He wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places.....

Ephesians 1: 19-20

Dear brothers and sisters in our beloved Lord Jesus Christ

Join me in praising the Lord and exalting His holy and blessed name

I am writing to let you all know that my daughter is entirely and wonderfully healed.

She is now a vibrant, active, happy eight year old.

All glory to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

What man states is impossible is possible with the Lord

Amazing love

Amazing power

Beautiful, precious Jesus

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support over the past 14 months.....May you know the beauty and joy of His love blessing your lives

Julia

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me,

Bless His holy name.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;

Who healeth all thy diseases;

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;

Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

Psalm 103: 1-4

8. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!
    May God's peace and blessing be on your home! The Lord Himself is doubtless pleased at your faith.

9. Wow! That news brought a smile to my face. Thank you, Lord!

SLE

10. So pleasd to hear Hanna better afetr so long...just read it today. God bless you and Brother Bear and your chilredn...and baby to be.
    I am so thank ful to Jesus..

11. Is anything to hard for God? God is the physician among all physicians. When we put the whole matter in his hands he begins to wrought a work. Where two or more are gathered in the name of Jesus he is there in the midst. I touch and agree with you for healing for your little one. Be blessed, and I speak healing in your household this day. In Jesus name.

12. #112 Fragrant Grace, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
    I love the Lord because He hath heard my voice and my supplication
    Psalm 116:1

Thank you brothers and sisters in our dear Lord Jesus Christ for your recent messages, prayers and blessings.

I would humbly ask that your prayers continue for my daughter, who recently has been very up and down again healthwise...

Please pray for her comfort and peace of mind

Ever trusting our Lord for His complete and perfect healing.

Your sister in our beautiful, tender and most gracious
    Lord Jesus Christ.

Julia

Because He hath inclined His ear unto me,
    therefore will I call upon Him
    as long as I live.
    Psalm 116:2

13. How is poor hanna
    I am thinking of her

14. #114 Fragrant Grace, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
    1 Corinthians 15:57

Thank you for your continued care and interest Mackem Lady.

My daughter is very well physically. However, I would value continued prayers for her emotional well being which is somewhat fragile at the moment.

The Lord is good and has carried us all through and beyond this storm into His glorious peace.

May the Lord bless you

Julia

Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
    2 Thessalonians 1:2

15. Thankful & rejoicing about the healing God has brought thus far.

Praying for emotional well being & divine peace
    for your daughter, Hannah & you, Julia.

16. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    Proverbs 3:5

I would like to humbly ask dear brothers and sisters in Christ that you again lift up prayers for my daughter.

She is not well again physically and is undergoing tests.

Please pray that the Lord's healing power will be manifested in her

Many thanks and may the Lord bless you all
    Julia

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    Romans 8:26

17. Just saw this message. Haven't bin here for ages.

Sad news how is she, is she very ill again.

Please pray everyone

ML

18. My Lord and my God in Jesus' mighty name, I pray for sister Julie's daughter who is your heritage ,that you will perfect all that concerns her in such a way and manner that only you can " exceeding, abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to your power that works in us " . I pray that the peace of God that passeth all understanding of men will keep her spirit, soul and body in Jesus' name. I pray that the healing virtue of God will flow from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet in Jesus' name. Thank you Lord for you have heard and answered our prayers in Jesus' name, Amen.
    .... Lo Children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.Psalm 127:3

19. I'll be glad to pray, JSKM, but, I need you to keep me/us updated so I'll be reminded to pray; I'm a fast forgetter.

SLE

20. I am praying for your precious little girl. Knowing that our Lord is the Lord that heals and that He is keeping His healing hand upon her right now and giving her peace, comfort and renewed health and strength.

Please let us know how she is doing. God bless you, your daughter and whole family.