Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Please pray for my little girl

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Fragrant Grace, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace..
    Hebrews 4:16

Dear brothers and sisters in our beloved Lord Jesus Christ

I struggle a lot to write this request as it is a matter so close to my heart....but I believe in the power of prayer.

And firstly I would like to thank God for I am continually blessed with an abundance of His love, joy and peace. His mercies are indeed new every morning.

My very precious 7 year old daughter suffers from an awful illness, her symptoms are often very distressing and can be terrifying for her... She often is unable to sleep or relax...she is so exhausted.
    My heart cries out to the Lord to heal her and give her little body and mind peace...and I believe that He is able to heal...O that my faith was a little bit stronger.

Therefore, I would like to ask that anyone reading this thread...could just boldly lift one little prayer up to the throne of grace for her healing...believing the power of our Lord to heal...I am the Lord that healeth thee...Exodus 15:26

Thank you, and may the Lord bless the fellowship of His beloved saints who meet on this site, to His glory.

Your sister in the Lord

Julia

His ears are open unto their prayers 1 Peter 3:12

2. Dear Sister Julia,

standing in prayers and believing for your little girl healing with you. May I suggest that you speak these healing verses over your daughter?

3. #3 rizen1, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
    Heavenly Father I praise you for this life.
    Lord let your healing hand rest upon her body, restore her health.

Let your will be done in this life, in their home.

I love you Lord and I thank you for my sister Juila.

Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass."
    1 Thessalonians 5:24

But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed."
    Isaiah 53:5

4. Dear sister Julia,

I have prayed through those prayers that our sister abigya shared for you and your little one... and much more .... and will continue to pray... yes, in Jesus Holy and beautiful precious name.

amen to all prayers for you and yours. Thank you Jesus.... thank you Lord Jesus... yes, thank you Lord for all your loving kindness to your children... bless you Lord Jesus our King.

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.
    Psalm 145:18

5. Dear Heavenly Father, I lift this little one unto you, touch her body and give her a healing. I come to you Lord God because of what you have done and the hope that you have given, so now I lift her unto you and asking for a miracle in her life. Dear Heavenly Father put your protection around her. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

6. I will keep your daughter in prayer dear sister.

God bless you

7. My Dear Sister
    I will pray for your precious daughter, may the Lord put his hands on her and heal her mind and body.

8. Thank you

Dear brothers and sisters in our Beloved Lord Jesus

Thank you so very much for your messages and prayers for my little girl. I am very touched.

We have a wonderful Saviour who hears the prayers of His saints....if it is His will then I know that she will be healed.

May the Lord bless all who meet in fellowship on this forum.

Your sister

Julia

The Lord bless thee and keep thee: the Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Numbers 6: 24-26

9. #9 Br. Bear, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
    Let us continue in prayer for Julia's precious child... yes let us pray as if the daughter was ours..... for together in Christ, she is.. she is our very own kin, in Jesus.. and He has knit us all together in His grace and love , by faith and in power, by the Holy Ghost... yes, we must pray and pray...

please continue in heartfelt prayer for this young child....

and may the Lord bless you in abundance as you do... and may you know His glorious joy each day... forever...

thank you my fellow brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ our Lord for upholding Julia and her dear daughter in prayer.

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

The LORD is my rock,

and my fortress,
    and my deliverer;

my God,
    my strength,

in whom I will trust;

my buckler,
    and the horn of my salvation,
    and my high tower.

I will call upon the LORD,
    who is worthy to be praised:

so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
    The sorrows of death compassed me,
    and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
    The sorrows of hell compassed me about:
    the snares of death prevented me.
    In my distress I called upon the LORD,
    and cried unto my God:

He heard my voice out of His temple,
    and my cry came before Him,
    even into His ears.
    Psalm 18:2-6​

Let us praise His name forever,
    amen​

10. I am adding your daughter's need for healing to my daily prayer list. May God bless you and your daughter.

11. #11 Brother Mike, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
    Bless God that child is healed.

I almost lost a child to cancer.

Satan your are to take you hands off this child NOW, in the name of Jesus. Get your hands off God's property.

We are all in agreement. This child will be fine.

Where any touch and agree on anything. Jesus said he would be there and it would be DONE!!!!

12. Yes Brother Mike,

I agree with you and this was my earlier prayer before retiring for a nap...

and even now how strengthened we can be to know that He who hears our prayers does so in His love and care and His will is for this child to be well....

yes, brother Mike... I agree in Jesus name...amen

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

and Sister Julia... stand and see the power of the Lord unfold as you give Him all the praise and honour and glory due to His name ><>

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
    For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 18:19-20

13. #13 wendy03, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
    Sister Julia I pray that our great and mighty Lord will heal your baby girl. He suffered those stripes so she can be healed In Jesus name. Lord also give precious Julia comfort and rest and hold her baby girl in Your mighy hands. We love You Lord. Thank You!
    Wendy

14. God i pray that you will heal her daughter and will be goin fine. May her daughter be healed in your healing power.AMEN

15. #15 Fragrant Grace, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
    Dear brothers and sisters in Christ

I am very appreciative and thankful for your continued prayers for my little girl, which have helped to strengthen my faith, I have felt comfort knowing she is being held before His throne.

I live close to the sea. And I am always awestruck at the power of His hand in creation.....when I gaze at the mighty expanse of the sea and the stars shining down from the heavens, I am amazed.
    He is a mighty, mighty God and He who created the universe in all its splendour....is a loving and powerful God...able to heal and restore....(so much more powerful than I often give Him credit for)

So whilst sometimes my faith fails and I slip into despair....I know that Jesus is there, always loving, always caring with those unfathomable depths of His love.

Although my daughter remains unwell I am confident that He will hear all the prayers of His beloved saints and that she will be healed.

Please continue to pray...boldly and believing.

Thanking you all, and may the Lord bestow His richest blessings

Julia

He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom....Isaiah 40:11

Hast thou not known, hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, The creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?
    There is no searching of His understanding. He giveth power to the faint. And to them that hath no might He increaseth strength. v 28,29

16. Julia I will continue to pray for your daughters healing as well as your peace and comfort continuing to know that the Lord is in control and He will heal your daughter.
    Wendy

17. I just saw this thread sister Julia and want to commend you for your strong faith. Your comment about GOD's creation that you acknowledge (you say you live by the sea) is a simple acknowledge of His amazing power. Words are meaningless to describe the awesomeness of our GOD.

Keep the faith...

Mark 5:25-34

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
    26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
    27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
    28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
    29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
    30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
    31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
    32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
    33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
    34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

18. Dear Julia, My heart aches for you and I can relate to your pain. In August of 2007, my 32 year old son passed away, a victim of liver disease. He'd received a liver transplant in 1996, but we were told then that the new liver would only last ten years at the most. The doctors were right. After about eight years, the liver began to fail.My wife and I rounded up over a hundred prayer warriors to pray for David's salvation and his healing. And David himself fought to live. It would be an understatement to say that it was tough to watch him suffer.

In late July of 2007, we came to grips with the fact that David would probably die soon. At his bedside in a hospice facility on August 7, God gave me the words to say to draw him to Jesus. He was so weak and so heavily medicated that he could not move or speak, but he could hear. I told him that Jesus is real, that He loved him, and that when I get to heaven, I want to see him there. When I finished speaking, my son somehow gathered the strength to utter a loud groan, a response to my asking him to receive Christ. About thirty minutes later, his spirit left his body and he went home to be with Jesus.

Why God didn't heal my son in this life, I don't know. But I do know this: he's healed now and he'll be in Paradise when I get there. And I am much consoled by that.

SLE

19. Awesome post Chad

Awesome post Chad!!!!
    Faith pleases God!!!

The woman with the issue of blood only had one outcome. Get to Jesus and get healed.

Faith never considers an evil report, but knows faith will obtain a good report.
    Faith can not see physical circumstances, but is focused on The Word or our Lord Jesus. (Remember Peter on the water looking at the waves.)
    Faith never speaks two outcomes.
    Faith is always full of joy.
    Faith always has the victory that overcomes the world.

Julia's Daughter is Healed!!!

We declared her Healed in the name of Jesus, and if two touch and agree, then bless God it's over.

The devil tried to kill my son. No, time to waiver....

Praise God!!!

Jesus Is Lord.

20. Thank you, and Amen to the above. I have pondered these messages for a day or two.

Whilst I just wait on the Lord's absolutely perfect timing for this miracle to unfold, perhaps I could be very specific in my prayer request for my dear little girl. She is extremely disturbed and often hurts herself in her distress....please pray that she experiences peace and protection from injury.

Lord I believe Mark 9:24

Thank you all so much the further responses.

The Lord bless you all

Julia

They which be of faith are blessed Gal 3:9