• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for my cousin

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Please pray for my cousin. She told me that she is afraid. She has to breathe with a breathing machine all the time now. She needs strength.

Thank you for reading.

Hi choirgirl.
I pray that your cousin will lose her fear and and that she will have an easier time breathing.
When I read this the scripture verse that came to my mind was 1 Timothy 1:7- God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and self discipline.
I am not sure of your cousins situation but I will pray that she be healed and that she be not afraid or fearful.
Wendy

Thank you for praying. She just messaged me and told me that her dad is driving her to the hospital right now. I don't know if she's saved or not.

Can you message her back and tell her what she needs to do to be saved? Even if she does not reply maybe she will read your message and do what she needs to do. Maybe she doesnt know how easy it is to recieve the love and mercy and grace and forgiveness of our Lord and Saviour.
Wendy

update: She said that she don't think her condition is really bad, but she is really tired and beeing afraid takes much energy from her.

Well then I pray that you will be bale to talk to her and help her to the Lord. I pray she will be healed in the name of Jesus.
Much love,
Wendy

hello sister Choirgirl,

The Lord bless you in having that burden to let your cousin be eased from fear and her condition. In agreement to Sister Wendy, may God help you to be able to let her receive healing not only in her physical body but in the spirit and soul as well. Amen

Lord Jesus, I lift you up our sister's cousin having fear and being hard up breathing.. I pray let Your healing flow upon her body and let that fear vanish in her in Jesus name. Above all Lord, may she come to know You soon, the One who delivered her life and rescued her from death. We thank and we entrust her unto You. This what we pray. In Jesus name. Amen

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2 Amen

I am very sorry to hear about your cousin and I will pray for her for peace. She dont have to be afraid because God is with her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Prayer Request 3
C Prayer Request 9
B Prayer Request 7