• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

Hello! I desperately need help. I’ve been trying to get right with God lately and it just keeps feeling like the devil won’t let me go. I struggle so much with my bad emotions every time something happens that I feel is hurtful to me. I just don’t feel right in my heart a lot of times....I’m carrying a lot of bitterness, resentment, hatred, and anger as well as some other negative feelings. I do have these feelings for more than one person sometimes but it seems like I’m mostly feeling it for my boyfriend’s mom at the moment and I’ve been feeling this way towards her for several years now. I’m hoping someone can just pray for my heart so that I can just be a light in this world for Jesus instead of something ugly. Please Lord Jesus fix me.

The lord is always with you! Through all these situations where you feel all this anger remember the lord is there , surrounding with his love and joy! Also remember Jesus does not think you are ugly he loves you more than you could possibly imagine. I will pray for your healing and pray that Jesus shines his light on your life and shows you how amazing you are and how amazing it can be when he is present in your life !!
Also remember you need to claim those blessings as your own, believe in Jesus and lean on him with everything. I hope you find that peace in your heart through him! Amen!

Active
Hello! I desperately need help. I’ve been trying to get right with God lately and it just keeps feeling like the devil won’t let me go. I struggle so much with my bad emotions every time something happens that I feel is hurtful to me. I just don’t feel right in my heart a lot of times....I’m carrying a lot of bitterness, resentment, hatred, and anger as well as some other negative feelings. I do have these feelings for more than one person sometimes but it seems like I’m mostly feeling it for my boyfriend’s mom at the moment and I’ve been feeling this way towards her for several years now. I’m hoping someone can just pray for my heart so that I can just be a light in this world for Jesus instead of something ugly. Please Lord Jesus fix me.

Hi Beauty, thanks for the honesty in your post, I think a lot of us can identify with how you feel. It's what the Apostle Paul calls 'our sinful nature'. It's an ongoing war and one you should never surrender and give up on or you'll feel so low and worthless. No keep at it girl, you may lose one or two small skirmishes or battles but the war itself has already been won, you just have to wait around for a while for the victory parade!

Can I please urge you to at least once a month to read the sermon on the mount, Matthew chapters 5-7? It's largely theoretical rather than practical but it gives you a clear insight as to how a perfect life is lived. Then pray, asking for the Holy Spirit to be your backbone, pushing you, guiding you and steering you away from that sinful nature and towards that light that's God's holy will and purpose in your life. Keep telling God you love Him, He loves to hear it. Praise Him and tell Him why you love Him, He loves hearing that even more.

Please try to lose the negative in your head and replace it with a deep love, fondness and adoration of the God who sent His Son to die to give you the reassurance that your name is written in black marker pen in His book of Life. There's a battle going on in your head with little devils telling you that you're a worthless let down of a Christian and that you've blown it with God. They're talking so much rubbish, ignore them, God has loved you from even before you were conceived and He can hardly wait to welcome you into His Kingdom. God bless you sis.

=================================

Dear Lord,

I want to pray for my dear sweet sister Beauty. I pray Lord that through your Holy Spirit you'll invade her life and thoughts and make them pure as only you can. I pray Lord that He'll give her a much deeper experience of you and love for you, her family, friends, brothers and sisters and most importantly of all, for these enemies who she hates and has done her some harm. Please God, cleanse the negative and replace it with your positive light.

We love you Lord because deep down, no matter how bad we sink or feel, we know that your loving care and rescue is only a prayer away. Thank you God for that love back up with limitless power. Thank you God, we love you Lord.

Amen.

Active
Hi Beauty, the fact that you have honestly opened up here on Talk Jesus and asked for prayer, proves that you are facing the enemy and he is on the losing side. Have you ever let go of your bitterness to look at the pressures the people you have a problem with have. I once had extreme issues with my father, who treated us badly on many occasions. Until, one day I found out about his father, and what my father had to contend with. I realised that the damage he had caused in me was much like the damage that had been caused in him by an equally harsh parent. This made us, two grieving souls with pain in common and I then was able to love him and I still do. Also, now, instead of looking at myself, I find myself being there for others, leaving me little time for anger. Compassion tends to defuse anger. Bless you, and may the Lord reveal what he wishes of you.

Thank you so much for the sweet prayers! Just reading your encouraging responses has been a big help. I also thank y’all for the wonderful advice and I’m definitely going to heed them. I will keep my eyes on Him and not give up and I will work on being more understanding and compassionate towards others. Thank you Lord!!!