• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please Pray for me

Last Sunday I committed my life too & for God. I am still in the process of "finding" a fellowship home.

I am not doubting but I am becoming confused on some issues, because others do and always will have an opinion. I know , believe and have faith, and I also know my salvation is personal & only between The Lord Almighty and I , but I need pray to help me along. I praise him and thank him for all HE HAS done in JUSt 2 weeks, and awaitng all he will do .

My request is for strength to listen to opinions/advise but for JESUS to lead me where I am suppose to go...Lead me where HE wants me to go...

Thank You

Amen beloved the Lord will surely guide you because this is His will for you. Enlisting you right now for prayer.

The Lord bless you.

Sister in Christ,

Reymielin

Libra, I too will be praying you find a solid ,Bible teaching church.
It is so very important.
God exalts his word above all his name. May God lead as you seek his will, and your church home. :friends::love:

Finding a church can be difficult and one must seek God's direction prayerfully.I pray you find a church home were the Word is taught and reverenced and the Holy Spirit manifest His presence.

Thank You for the Parayers

I believe I will stay where I started for now. I do not feel in my heart for now at least, that change is needed. I am comfortable where I am .

Thank you all for praying for and with me.