• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for Marsha, she is having a serious operatio

Active
I work with Marsha, she works in our laundry department at work. While I was talking to her, she mentioned that, she was going for a very serious operation
mid April, the 19th I believe. It's several tumors, I'm not sure if they are cancerous but Marsha is very worried. She is about forty years old and says she's had
them for a few years but now she has to have them dealt with. So please pray for healing for Marsha and that the operation would go well, that God will give her peace!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

Loyal
I gladly pray for Marsha and her health. I also pray for her spiritual health, and pray that your witness by your life and words would draw her to Christ.

Active
I gladly pray for Marsha and her health. I also pray for her spiritual health, and pray that your witness by your life and words would draw her to Christ.

Thanks so much I appreciate your prayers for Marsha!!!!

Lord just as Lazarus had to die to reveal the Glory of God I pray that this be the turning point for Marsha ,that you show you're Glory and healing power so all may see that you are God .may the doctors come face to face with all mighty healer And may she become victorious In this .Lord most of all we ask and accept you're perfect will that she prosper as her very soul prospers ,........Rev

I pray Father God in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ ! You will help this lady and use Her for Your glory and honor! Thank you LORD!

Praying for Marsha and that God guides the hands of the surgeons who will operate on her and that His healing hand be upon Marsha herself to give her comfort and peace as only He can.

I work with Marsha, she works in our laundry department at work. While I was talking to her, she mentioned that, she was going for a very serious operation
mid April, the 19th I believe. It's several tumors, I'm not sure if they are cancerous but Marsha is very worried. She is about forty years old and says she's had
them for a few years but now she has to have them dealt with. So please pray for healing for Marsha and that the operation would go well, that God will give her peace!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

I am not praying that God should heal Marsha,rather i would pray that Marsha should come to the knowledge that Her God made provisions for her healing in the past and is done with that,if she knows this in her being and accepts it then she will have physical confirmation on her body,i dont care if the fibroids are multiple and cancerouse,she has to do with a surgeon who is able to operate and take out the weakest bone from man;the rib; and to transform it into a human being,by name Eve,belief Marsha is all you need and the rest is done by Him.god bless you in jesus name.

Last edited:
I agree with , Our LORD HEALING HER and revealing to Her that He did it ! And She gives Him the glory and honor for this act of Love and Mercy , in the Mighty name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST , today tomorrow and Forever More 1 Thank you father GOD , that our LORD JESUs with recieve the Glory !

1Pe_2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isa_53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Mat_10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Luk_9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
Luk_10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

@dpg3
it is kind to ask for prayer for Marsha

I encourage you to pray for her
ask her if you can do so
she might say yes
then do so

seek the Lord and seek Him in honesty confessing yourself. If you are timid or afraid, He understands and will undertake for you
He has even given us a promise of Truth
2Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
that power is the authority He has given you
that love is Himself Which He has given for you
that sound mind is the confidence you have in Him, not yourself, which He has given you

you don't need to go into a long elaborate or charismatic prayer stunt
you only need to believe that He is able and He delights in the prayers of the saints
confess Him as Lord and God and know that it is not the will of the Father that anyone should be taken out by cancer or any such disease

allow His love to guide you for Marsha

may His grace and peace and love for you be known to you now, in your hour of need and always
to His glory and praise
amen

I shall be praying for you
perfect love casteth out fear

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
Thanks for your prayers and concern!!
@dpg3
it is kind to ask for prayer for Marsha

I encourage you to pray for her
ask her if you can do so
she might say yes
then do so

seek the Lord and seek Him in honesty confessing yourself. If you are timid or afraid, He understands and will undertake for you
He has even given us a promise of Truth
2Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
that power is the authority He has given you
that love is Himself Which He has given for you
that sound mind is the confidence you have in Him, not yourself, which He has given you

you don't need to go into a long elaborate or charismatic prayer stunt
you only need to believe that He is able and He delights in the prayers of the saints
confess Him as Lord and God and know that it is not the will of the Father that anyone should be taken out by cancer or any such disease

allow His love to guide you for Marsha

may His grace and peace and love for you be known to you now, in your hour of need and always
to His glory and praise
amen

I shall be praying for you
perfect love casteth out fear

Active
Thanks for your concern!!

I am not praying that God should heal Marsha,rather i would pray that Marsha should come to the knowledge that Her God made provisions for her healing in the past and is done with that,if she knows this in her being and accepts it then she will have physical confirmation on her body,i dont care if the fibroids are multiple and cancerouse,she has to do with a surgeon who is able to operate and take out the weakest bone from man;the rib; and to transform it into a human being,by name Eve,belief Marsha is all you need and the rest is done by Him.god bless you in jesus name.

Active
Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers for Marsha!!!

Lord just as Lazarus had to die to reveal the Glory of God I pray that this be the turning point for Marsha ,that you show you're Glory and healing power so all may see that you are God .may the doctors come face to face with all mighty healer And may she become victorious In this .Lord most of all we ask and accept you're perfect will that she prosper as her very soul prospers ,........Rev

Active
Thank you for your beautiful prayer for Marsha!!!

Praying for Marsha and that God guides the hands of the surgeons who will operate on her and that His healing hand be upon Marsha herself to give her comfort and peace as only He can.

Active
Thanks for your prayers for Marsha, I know they are appreciated!!!!

I agree with , Our LORD HEALING HER and revealing to Her that He did it ! And She gives Him the glory and honor for this act of Love and Mercy , in the Mighty name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST , today tomorrow and Forever More 1 Thank you father GOD , that our LORD JESUs with recieve the Glory !

1Pe_2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isa_53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Mat_10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Luk_9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
Luk_10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Active
The surgery is on the 15 April not the 19!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Staff Member
Thanks in advance!!!

Greetings @dpg3

I was wondering how Marsha is now. It must be nearly a month since she had her surgery.

Perhaps you could give us an update

Bless you

His ears are open unto their prayers
1 Peter 3:12

Active
Greetings @dpg3

I was wondering how Marsha is now. It must be nearly a month since she had her surgery.

Perhaps you could give us an update

Bless you

His ears are open unto their prayers
1 Peter 3:12

Marsha hasn't been back to work yet, so I haven't heard, I'll let you know when I do.
Thanks for asking!!!!