• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for fellow Member Brother-Paul

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

Active
Greetings,

please pray for our fellow Member, Brother-Paul @Brother-Paul
asking the LORD to greatly encourage and strengthen him and his wife and that they would know His peace and comfort and joy, that God's love in Jesus Christ, His Son, would be made manifest in their lives, physically and spiritually.

Thank you and bless you ....><>
I will lift him and his family up to the Lord in prayer

Loyal
Greetings brothers

Thank you for your prayers, God is good, Jesus is Lord.

There are issues we all have to cope with in this life but we are never alone and the Lord does bless us. To God be the Glory.

I pray almost daily for my brothers and sisters in Christ on here, today I raise a special prayer that our Lord will truly bless each of you, in abundance, even to overflowing, in Jesus Name Amen

Active
Greetings,

please pray for our fellow Member, Brother-Paul @Brother-Paul
asking the LORD to greatly encourage and strengthen him and his wife and that they would know His peace and comfort and joy, that God's love in Jesus Christ, His Son, would be made manifest in their lives, physically and spiritually.

Thank you and bless you ....><>
God bless paul his wife and his son powerfully in jesus name we all pray AMEN. faithfull servant of God you are paul helping encouraging lifting us all up in prayer and the Hply word
and you are blessed already and will continue to be Blessed abundantly always

Staff Member
Joining the Body of Christ in prayer for you Brother.
That healing of body & spirit by God's Grace be showered upon you and yours Dear Brother.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/

Last edited:
Loyal
God bless paul his wife and his son powerfully in jesus name we all pray AMEN. faithfull servant of God you are paul helping encouraging lifting us all up in prayer and the Hply word
and you are blessed already and will continue to be Blessed abundantly always

Thank you for your prayers for my wife and myself sister and your kind words.

I have issues regularly and take each day at a time. I pray for others but never ask for prayer for myself, it is a hard one, it is easier to give than receive also.

These last three or four days I have not been on here as much, that is a specific sign things are not right, so your timing is perfect. Thank you

My prayers continue for you and your hubby

Bless you

Loyal
Joining the Body of Christ in prayer for you Brother.
That healing of body & spirit by God's Grace be showered up you and yours Dear Brother.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/

Many thanks Nick

Perfect timing

Bless you

Your brother in Christ, Paul
\o/

Staff Member
Greetings all,

Brother-Paul seems to have slipped off the radar, so to speak