• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Please make a difference between watchman and believer

a bro asked me :"how can you got saved?" I said:"I don't know,one day I will know it."please don't wonder about my answer.<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 noWrap height=25>Eze 33:6 </TD><TD class=row2 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" width="99%">But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

P.S

how can you still use the verse "who will have all men to be saved" many a time...and forgot about "may and might " in these verse....and don't know shame...........

Last edited:
<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 noWrap height=25>太 24:24 </TD><TD class=row1 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" width="99%">因为假基督、假先知,将要起来,显大神迹、大奇事。倘若能行,连选民也就迷惑了。
[kjv]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=row2 noWrap height=25>可 13:22 </TD><TD class=row2 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" width="99%">因为假基督、假先知将要起来,显神迹奇事;倘若能行,就把选民迷惑了。
[kjv]For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 noWrap height=25>路 6:26 </TD><TD class=row1 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" width="99%">人都说你们好的时候,你们就有祸了!因为他们的祖宗待假先知也是这样。
[kjv]Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Please make a difference between watchman and prophets

I'm so glad not so much floks speak well of me,just a few!
be care of false "Christs" and false "prophets" !
1.false prophecy never base on spiritual
2.false teaching never base on scriptures
3.quote out of context to suit one's purposes

Last edited:
<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 noWrap height=25>彼后 2:1 </TD><TD class=row2 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" width="99%">从前在百姓中有假先知起来,将来在你们中间也必有假师傅,私自引进陷害人的异端,连买他们的主他们也不承认,自取速速的灭亡。
[kjv]But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Last edited: