• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please, a ton of prayers: Part I and II

God bless your family Sealightbreeze

May the Lord bless your brother, your mother and your whole family Sealightbreeze. Hope your situations get better with prayer. God asks us to wait upon Him. I pray that things work out, the way that God so chooses.
It is good to ask for prayer. Amen:pixie

John 14:13 (Whole Chapter)
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

Keep your heart on His desire Sealightbreeze. He loves you. Amen:pixie:sun: :love:

Continue to have faith in the one and only God. He, and He alone, is able to give you the peace you need. I know from personal experience that God can and will make a way. I realize at times it may seem as though you are carrying the weight of the world, but you are not alone, He is with you!

I will also be praying for you. Our Redeemer lives!

Thank you so much everyone! it turns out, my brother did not get that exact job, but instead was promoted to assistant manager! Thanks be to God!:love:

Staff Member
Wow how awesome is our God. Prayer is so powerful. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers. :love: :rainbow: :rose:

God bless you sealightbreeze so happy for him.