• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Philemon 1:21-22

Philemon 21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.

22 But withal prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you.

Philemon 21-22 Good News Translation (GNT)

21 I am sure, as I write this, that you will do what I ask—in fact I know that you will do even more. 22 At the same time, get a room ready for me, because I hope that God will answer the prayers of all of you and give me back to you.

Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

21 We should trust God first but we should live as Christians in a way where we can be trusted and where we can trust others in the church. Paul trusted that not would he do what he asked but would go far above what was asked. We don’t want to let other Christians down.

22 We have the greatest place prepared for us by Jesus but here on earth we need a place to stay, Jesus even needed a place to lay His head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
By the way, Clark,

How are you and is all well for you?

You pop in and out and we don't get to interact much with you.

Bless you ....><>