• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Persecuted Saint Begins New Life

Staff Member
Thank you for posting this Stephen
Praise God for this lady and her family's testimony.

She said of her father.....He loved Christ and for that he died,

Would we go that far....

We in the western world know nothing of the suffering that our brothers and sisters in Christ endure in places like North Korea.....may our hearts burn with compassion for them.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:10

Much respect for their bravery to stick with their beliefs no matter the circumstances. I watched a documentary about North Korea once, and the dictators there are literally treated as god's... When Kim Jong Il passed away recently, the entire country was hysterical, and acting as if the world was ending.

Much respect for their bravery to stick with their beliefs no matter the circumstances. I watched a documentary about North Korea once, and the dictators there are literally treated as god's... When Kim Jong Il passed away recently, the entire country was hysterical, and acting as if the world was ending.

When Kim Jong Il passed away recently, the entire country was hysterical, and acting as if the world was ending.

It is Satanic as I see it. That is why they so oppose the gospel message and the Christian life and Christian people.

When Kim Jong Il passed away recently, the entire country was hysterical, and acting as if the world was ending.

It is Satanic as I see it. That is why they so oppose the gospel message and the Christian life and Christian people.

Yep, it's also so similar to how Germany adored Adolf Hitler when he was in power. And that regime was satanic to the core.

Active
Thanks Stephen! What most of us did not really understand, is what happens when we do take Jesus in us! For all of the joy Jesus gives us in Spirit, and of peace,the world frowns on this with great discomfort! Oh NO!!! Not a real believer!!!!

They are not used to real ones!! They have seen the fake so much, they think that is just the way all should be. LOL The very few who do truly follow, show our real Jesus! I myself never really understood what standing for Christ is, until, people decided to mock me,to make fun of me. To point at me!! ( john 15:18-20) This is also a promise.

What makes this a joy, is many of those same people, came much later back to me,to ask me to pray for them. When times get tough,people do not go to the ones who mock God,but rather believe God!! That is our witness,that is Jesus LIVING!!!! in us!

I just put my arms around them,I understand!! I truly do understand!! I was once counted among them.But now dear sisters and brothers WE!!!! are counted for Jesus! Because how we live,is what we speak on,and what we speak on gives others hope,hope to get out of the stands,and come run into the race! OUR!!! race for Glory in Christ Jesus!! amen!( 1 cor 9:23-27!!) This race!! Thanks again my brother for showing Jesus as well as telling us!!